Fooling Chanhee: Chunji the Pabo, Part 2

Secret Girlfriend

 

ROCKHYUN’S POV:

Realising that we were meant to find Miss Right, without any proper accurate description of her, I felt that Chanhee really should have told us more. I also feel that it’s quite unfair. Lying to his hyung and thinking that he could get away with it! Who does he think he is?!?

That’s when I came up with a mini plan, in attempt to spill everything from Chanhee.

L.Joe/ Nana was made up so perfectly, that even I thought he was girl, although I really couldn’t look at him/her in that way, cause it was just plain wrong.

I hope it works!

I walked towards L.Joe/Nana, my fingers crossed behind me.

 

CHUNJI’S POV:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?!!!????!

 

Rockhyun hyung has a secret girlfriend and never told me?!?!?!?!

He has good taste though, Lena or whatever her name was, did look pretty, I had to admit. But nothing compared to my baby girl.

Um.

Okay, maybe I didn’t tell Rockhyun about one thing.

 

About.

My.

Secret.

Girlfriend.

 

Ohnoes. I guess it’s time to tell him now. I heard snickers coming from behind Rockhyun and his girlfriend. I realised where I was and didn’t remember how I got here.

 

“Hyung, do you mind telling me how we got to your place?” Rockhyun cleared his throat before answering.

“Well, you actually out, and we brought you here. We guessed that it was because of your lack of sleep. If it wasn’t for Byunghun that caught you in time, I’m pretty sure you would have fallen onto the road, which I don’t think would have been a pretty sight.” Rockhyun mentioned Byunghun, and I got up to look at Rockhyun’s door, my head feeling slightly dizzy as I got up too fast. Only Niel and Changjo were there, looking at me as if I had something on my face.

 

Byunghun.

Wasn’t there.

 

“Where’s Byunghun gone? I NEED HIM FOR THE PLAN TO WORK!!” I felt my eyes get teary as I fell back onto the lounge, frustrated that he would leave me on my own to complete the mission.

“Chanhee, look in front of you.” Rockhyun moved towards me, taking a seat on the lounge as well. Niel and Changjo both moved into the lounge room, so I was able to gain a better look around them and still didn’t see any sign of Byunghun.

“Rockhyun, it’s your girlfriend Lena or whatever. You should probably go on a date or something. I guess the plans off now that Byunghun isn’t here.” I leaned my head back on the lounge, wishing I could just rewind time back and stayed instead of going to see my father’s businesses.

 

“Chanhee-ah,” Rockhyun’s girlfriend said, grinning.

Chanhee-ah? That voice sounded familiar. Maybe she’s sick or something. Why would she sound like him?

“Chanhee-ah,” she once again restated. I got up in shock.

Yes, I did hear that right.

Byunghun’s voice?

Maybe she’s a Lee as well. They could be cousins or something. But I’m pretty sure that Byunghun would have introduced me to her in the past.

 

She moved closer towards me, grabbing hold of my shoulders with a strong grip. She was taller than me. Which meant that either Byunghun really didn’t drink enough milk when he was younger, or he was truly a midget, or she’s practically a giant. That drank a lot of milk. She still seemed pretty skinny though, but was just tall. Really tall. Shocked as she shook me, I practically yelled out;

“I’m not Rockhyun, your boyfriends down there,” pointing out to Rockhyun who was still sitting down.

“Wow, you are much like the pabo Chunji I know! I think you’re okay now!” she exclaimed, still using that voice that sounded much like Byunghun.

“Are you, um, related to Byunghun in any way? Like you speak a lot like him, but I don’t remember him introducing me to you last year at his 19th birthday. Um, perhaps you were away or something?” I questioned back, still pondering on the fact that the two seemed much alike. Too much alike actually.

Niel, Changjo, Rockhyun, and Rockhyun’s girlfriend/Byunghun’s cousin of some sort all cracked up loudly.

 

Was I missing something?

 

“I guess she’s done up so much that even Chanhee can’t recognise him,” Niel boasted, while attempting to catch his breath.

“Yeah, I reckon she’s ready!” said Rockhyun, who had gotten up from the lounge and had his girlfriend in a tight embrace.

 

“You,” Rockhyun’s girlfriend pointed at me, “Pabo Chunji!”

“Hey, who are you calling a pabo? You don’t even know me!”

“I do actually,” her voice still sounding much like my best friend Byunghun, as she moved closer to me, magically getting out of Rockhyun’s tight embrace, who was still laughing.

“Chunji, it’s Byunghun.” He wrapped his arms around me, as I felt that familiar body of his touch me.

 

Except for one thing. Something that was poking out, hitting my arm and shoulder.

 

“Get off me!”

“It’s Byunghun! Did you already forget about our plan?”

Thinking back, I realised something.

“H-H-Hana?” I stuttered, as I looked at his chest and pointed.

 

“I guess you’re really transformed!” I giggled, realising that I really was a pabo.

“You even managed to fool me!” Joining into the laughter, I felt like everything was back to normal.

 

I still miss my jagiya.

 

“I guess it’s Chanhee’s turn to transform as well!” exclaimed Niel, as I looked at the time and realised that we didn’t have forever to get our plan going.