Breakfast at 6.30

Secret Girlfriend

a/n: double updates are awesome right? btw, its actually the next chapter that's called 'shopping at 6.30' which i'll update soon! enjoy! parkjaelee xo

 

MY POV:

 

By 6.30, both of us had gotten ready- wearing black leggings and sporty tops- Nayeon’s being pink, mine purple, we both headed downstairs. For the sake of Nayeon, I put on a brave face, as well as not to bring any attention to others, that I was still in shock about my dream, and I’m forever grateful that it wasn’t true.

 

Abortion is a very serious thing. And it means a death for a new life. Although I’m not sure why those dreams seemed so real, and if they had some sort of hidden message, but I definitely wouldn’t do it. I’m hoping that at the right time in life, I would have a child with my husband to be, Lee Chanhee.

I still miss Chanhee very much, and even though I haven’t seen him or been in contact for a while, I have a feeling that I’ll be able to see him very soon.

 

This morning, going down the stairs, I was reminded once again about the fact that Nayeon’s mother liked to feed us. A lot. I don’t know how Nayeon manages to stay so skinny!

 

My stomach grumbled as the smell of delicious food floated around the house. We were met with pancakes, toast, cereal and freshly brewed coffee and orange juice. It felt like I was in heaven and I completely forgot about all my worries as I began to dig in. Nayeon’s mother walked in brining honey and ice-cream for our pancakes.

 

“I hope you girls slept well last night! You’re probably tired and I know that you have uni- so I packed a nice lunch for both of you!”

“Thank-you ommoni!” I said politely, as I smiled, being grateful that Nayeon’s mother didn’t mind the fact that I was over. She was indeed the best!

 

Going back to breakfast, I indulged in everything.

I figured that I would work everything off at the gym later.

Yes everything.

 

I smiled at Nayeon happily, while eating like there was no tomorrow.

 

I know.

Yes, I do eat breakfast everyday.

But I think it’s just way more fun eating with your best friend, as well as her omma attempting to fatten us up!

 

“So girls, how come you’re dressed in twin-like sporting attire?” I looked to Nayeon for an answer.

 

“We have to keep fit omma! Especially if you keep feeding us like this!” Nayeon exclaimed and I nodded in agreement, taking a sip of orange juice.

 

“But this early?”

 

“Yeah, because we don’t have classes till later and we plan to study in between.”

 

“Okay, I approve. Both of you girls are very responsible. I’m glad to say I’m proud of you, _____ and Nayeon.”

 

Nayeon’s mother left soon after, leaving our packed lunches in the kitchen, as she went to go to work.

We soon finished up eating- but not everything- as it was too much!

 

We both then packed the stuff we needed- Nayeon lending me a spare pencil case and some loose leaf paper, as all of my books were on my desk at home. I wasn’t planning to go home just to pick them up, however I decided that it would be good to call my dad, as I felt bad that I didn’t reply to his text.

 

Nayeon went to do her hair again, saying that it had to be ‘just right’ because apparently the gym had hired new personal trainers, who were really hot.

 

I took my phone out of the bag that I borrowed from Nayeon, as I dialled my father’s number;

 

“Yobeseyo? ____ is that you?”

 

“Nae abunim, it’s me. I’m sorry for not calling in earlier.” It was true. I did feel bad. My father has always been there, and then I go out, after getting my hair redone, and not let them know where I was, or when I would be back. I guess both my parents must have been worried, especially me being the only child.

 

“It’s okay! As long as my princess is fine, and she’s enjoying herself- that’s all I care about!”

 

“Well, I’m at Nayeon’s at the moment and we’re about to go to uni. I had to finish off a bit of studies, with her for music composition.”

 

“You really don’t think I could see through that plan ____? Do you think that your father is a pabo? Hahaha, very funny, I used the same excuses when I was younger you know!”

 

“Aww, abunim!” I replied sarcastically, knowing that my father wouldn’t really care. He was the coolest and always made sure I had fun whenever I went out.

 

“Don’t worry, I won’t tell your mother! But please come back soon, your mother is worried sick! She also wants to take you out, as I think she feels bad about the arranged marriage.”

 

“Really abunim? Well, you know that I’m happy to become Chanhee’s fiancé, as it is my duty for the family.”

 

“Nae, I just hope I made the right choice. Just remember that I’ll always be there for you.” I could hear the sincerity through his tone over the phone. I heard Nayeon walk back in, as I remembered that we had to leave soon.

 

“Abunim, I have to go. Nayeon’s ready, and we’re about to leave.”

 

“Okay, have fun! And remember stay safe! I’ll call you later, princess!”

 

“Nae, see you later abunim, and have a good day!”

 

“I will, but only if I see you!”

 

Smiling, I ended the call, and felt the slightest bit homesick, although to me Nayeon’s place was like my second home.

 

“We should go!”

“Yep, we should! You excited?”

“Totally! Get ready to get owned at the treadmills!”

 

Nayeon’s chauffeur then took us to uni, both of us chatting excitedly about what was to come.