Chunji's Reality Check

Secret Girlfriend

 

CHUNJI'S REALITY CHECK AND A LOOK INTO THE PAST;

After another tiring day, meeting employees and looking around for areas of improvement with my father and Byunghun, I was exhausted and just wanted to sleep. Byunghun had gone to take a shower after me, as I went to go to bed. I fell asleep, hugging the polaroid picture of my baby ____ and I, that I put into a little gold photo frame.

 

I dreamt that my baby was waiting for me at a sideline, as I looked down to see what I was wearing. It seemed like concert gear for Teen Top’s “Super Luv” concept. My baby was so cute, dressed in an oversized blue t-shirt dress, with blue heels. She was so pretty, her long brown hair in curls, looking more adorable then ever!

She cheered us on, and sang all the parts with a lot of enthusiasm. I sang my parts, looking at her directly, and fan girls near her were screaming out, thinking it was actually them that I was looking at!

I ended up the performance, winking at her, as she broke out into a cheesy grin. I then quickly turned to the rest of Teen Top and told them that I would meet them back stage later.

I turned to see a 'fan' hand her peanut butter sandwich, which she took a bite of. Her face turned pale and …

 

“NOOOOOO, ________! SPIT IT OUT! YOU’RE ALLERGIC!” My eyes suddenly opened.

 

“Chanhee, are you okay?” Byunghun handed me a tissue and I wiped around my tears.

 

“Oh, Byunghun-ah, I had a bad dream, that my girlfriend ate a peanut butter sandwich.”

 

“It’s okay, it’s only a dream, nae? I’m here, tell me everything, no more keeping it to yourself.”

 

“Okay, here it goes;”

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo, ommoni and abunim. Yo, Chansung hyung! What’s the occasion? ”

 

“Well, you can’t be an idol forever you know. Your mother and I have organised a meeting with the owners of JunJin industries, and their beautiful daughter. We believe an engagement between the two of you would help the future of our companies working together as a partnership.”

 

“Mwo, omma, I’m only twenty!”I turned to my mum, in a sypathetic manner.

 

“Which is perfect, as their daughter is a year younger!”

 

*I can’t agree, I’m _____'s boyfriend! I want to marry her! She’s my everything! I’ll meet this chick now, and then break it off with her next week. Arghhhh! I bet she’s really ugly and plastic, compared to my beautiful ______!*

 

“Okay, fine I’ll meet her, and then we can talk matters later.”

 

“Yahh, dongsaeng, I know that you’re an idol and whatever, but you should be nice and not act dumb, okay! I did watch Teen Top Rising 100% last year and the twelve traditional symbols of longevity answer was just too funny! Bahahahah! ”

 

I laughed remembering the embarrassment I copped from my girlfriend about not being as smart compared to what I was earlier!

 

“Apparently they are still researching it Chanhee-ah! Anyways, just be nice, okay?”

 

“Nae hyung, thanks for coming by the way! Your support is way better than omma’s ‘she’s only a year younger!’ Komawo!”

 

My parents, hyung and I then walked into a private dining area, when I saw a familiar face at a table that we were heading too.

 

*No way!*