Just My Baby & I

Secret Girlfriend

CHUNJI’S POV:

 

Byunghun then asked:

 

“So what happened after question time?”

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

I then asked to talk to ___ in private, as we went to Seoul Grand Hotel’s rooftop garden.

 

It was quiet, just the two of us. She looked absolutely gorgeous in her purple dress, and I was thankful that I wasn’t getting married to some plastic stranger, and grateful that my parents had good taste in picking wives.

 

There was a light breeze, as ___ shivered feeling the sudden coldness. As a gentleman, I gave her my jacket.

 

“Thanks, Chanhee oppa.”

 

“It’s okay, you look absolutely gorgeous! I can’t believe that only a few hours ago, you had come out of my shower, with your wet hair! Wow, I didn’t think this was going to happen later at all!”

 

“Yeah, same Chanhee! I was annoyed because I actually thought that my parents just wanted to have lunch with me. And then they told me that it was a marriage arrangement and I thought that they wanted me to marry some random rich guy, an ugly one in fact! My mum even took me shopping, even though I have millions of dresses at home! By the way, your pancakes were absolutely delicious this morning!”

 

“Haha, thank you! I thought my parents were going to set me up with some plastic stranger that I didn’t know! Can’t believe I fell for the trap of meeting my parents and brother for a family lunch! Hehe, I’m so grateful that it’s you baby! And now, I understand why they said family lunch- Cause you’re mine now, after what we did last night!

                                                                                                                                                                

We both blushed and looked down. She then cheerfully said;

 

“LOL, wow, well you know I’m one hundred per cent natural ! You’ve always felt like family, Chanhee-ah. Now we officially will be! Anyways, do you agree with the marriage Chanhee-ah?”

 

“Well, we are a bit too young, plus it’s a big responsibility and I’ll still be busy with Teen Top activities,”

 

“Nae oppa, why don’t you call it off. What if I get a lot of anti-fans like Kan Mi Youn unnie? She wasn’t even really dating Moon Hee Joon oppa!”

 

“It’s okay, I’ll always be by your side. I think we should agree to the marriage, I don’t think I’ll ever be able to see another day without you beautiful. I’ll tell Angels, that’s my job. Don’t worry, I’ll protect you ____, wherever you are.”

 

“Thanks, Chanhee! I guess it’s good to agree. Even though it’s an arranged marriage, at least we love each other! How are we going to tell our parents? ”

 

“Hmm, true, how about we’ll just say that our love blossomed since we first met?

 

We both giggled. I then kissed her forehead.

 

“Saranghaeyo, Chanhee!”

 

“Saranghaeyo _____!”

 

“Hey, oppa, do you remember that time in kinder when you ‘accidently’ tipped a bucketful of sand in my hair?”

 

“How could I forget! You were so angry that you threw a handful of sand into my mouth! My mouth tasted like sand for a week, no matter how much I brushed my teeth!”

 

We both laughed, remembering all the fun times we shared, and I hoped for more memories to come.

 

 Suddenly we heard a rustle of leaves near us, and both of us realised that we weren’t alone.

 

“Let’s go back down baby, our mains are probably ready!”

 

“Yeah, okay, hopefully we’re getting spaghetti or pizza!”

 

“You had that for dinner last night! I swear you could survive on that your whole life!”

 

“Nahh! Three things that are essential for my survival are Spaghetti, pizza and Lee Chanhee!”

 

I winked at her and picked her up bridal style, and carried her down the stairs.

 

I stood her up on the last stair, and pulled her into a deep kiss.

 

If I’m ever sick, I wouldn’t even need medicine.

 

I just need her, and that’s all.

 

I can’t wait till we get married. And wake up to her beautiful face very morning, and claim her mine.

 

And make pancakes, so that she can feed me. Every single day!