Byunghun's Plan & Chunji The Pabo

Secret Girlfriend

L.Joe’s POV:

 

“Listen up Chunji, hear it goes!”

 

I told Chunji, hoping my plan would work out.

 

[DIALOGUE; B=Byunghun, C=Chanhee]

 

B: Plan is that you will get to see ____ in a few hours.

C: Okay, but how? I haven’t got my phone back! If we go back to the dorms, I have her home phone number written down!

B: Hmm, don’t worry about it. Well, for us it’s vacation right?

C: Yeah, so?

B: Well for her tomorrow’s Wednesday, so I’m guessing she has something on right?

C: Yeah, she has university!

B: So where does she go?

C: Seoul National University, no wait, she recently transferred to Seoul Women’s University. Um, because her mum didn’t want her to meet up with other guys.

B: What! That makes it harder!

C: How?

B: Well, how are we going to get through the gates?

C: Huh?

B: It’s an all women’s university! We can’t get in as easily! Besides we’re idols remember? Like we make up one third of TEEN TOP, and we’re pretty popular. And it’s going to be all females in there.

C: Ahh, right, so we would get recognised.

B: Yes, we will. Jeez, you’re such a pabo sometimes, you know!

C: Yahh! I’m your hyung!

B: Oooh, it’s such a big difference! It’s only a month!

C: Hey, it’s more than a month! It’s actually 26 plus 23 days, which adds up to 49 days!

B: Okay, whatever, hyung! Anyways, to help our plan of getting inside, we’ll need disguises.

C: What type?

B: We’re going to dress up as females! Duhh!

C: Oh, that makes sense! That way no one would recognise us!

B: Finally, now you get it!

C: Let’s go find coordi-noona, she could totally help us!

B: Andwae! We can’t! If anyone else finds out, we’ll get caught for sure!

C: Oh, so that’s a bad idea then, I guess.

B: Yes, and not guess, we know! We can only trust a few other people in this for our plan to work.

C: Okay, but it’s more like your plan, and I’m just following you.

B: Well, it’s now our plan, cause we’re working together, arasso?

C: Nae, but who’s going to help us?

B: Well, I thought of Niel and Rockhyun hyung. I want to call them and find out if they still have their wigs from when they dressed up for “Teen Top Rising 100%”

C: I hope they do! They looked so much like girls and very realistic! What about our clothes?

B: Let’s worry about that later and first focus on the wigs.

[end of dialogue, no one's POV]

L.Joe and Chunji both arrived at the airport, going into the taxi, without anyone recognising them once again. Both dressed with sunglasses, and L.Joe still wearing his beanie, they both wished to blend into the crowd and star unrecongised. They went out, and hailed a taxi straight away.

 

L.Joe took out his phone from his bag, calling Niel, hoping that he was awake at twelve-thirteen in the morning.

 

Niel answered with a tired; ‘Yobeseyo?’

 

Byunghun decided to ask for the sake of his friend Chanhee.

 

“Niel, I’m going to be a bit straight forward, so listen up. You know the wigs that you and Rockhyun hyung wore when we filmed ‘Teen Top Rising 100%’ Do you happen to have them?”

 

“Nae, waeyo?”

 

“Is it possible to borrow both?”