It's crazy right?

Secret Girlfriend

 

NAYEON’S POV:

I heard the noise of something hard clatter against the floor. It was loud and it came from the bathroom. I rushed towards it, knocking on the bathroom loudly, scared that something bad had happened.

 

“Yahh! _____ are you ok?!?”

 

I didn’t get a response.

 

“Open up!” I felt a tear slide down my cheek, feeling worried as I felt my heart beat 100 times per second.

 

“Open up, please!!” I knocked even louder, my hand sliding down to the handle, which opened up, as it was unlocked.

 

I saw ___ on the floor, leaning against the sink, in her hands was a pregnancy test, her face overflowing with tears.

 

“Na-Nayeon,” she sniffed. Tears slipped down my face as I went and wrapped my arms around her.

 

“It’s okay ____,” I felt her move closer to move closer to me.

 

“Read.” She stated simply and I grabbed the test off her, feeling stupid that I let her test it on her own.

 

I read it, a smile creeping on my face.

 

“Yahh! It says NEGATIVE!”

 

“Mwo?” her facial expression becoming confused.

 

“Say it again,” she looked up, her eyes tired from crying.

 

“Pabo, read it! It says negative. N-E-G-A-T-I-V-E, negative”

 

She hugged me tightly.

“See____, everything is fine! You must have read it wrong!” I said reassuringly, remembering the shock last night in her voice when she screamed out loud in her dream. Actually, I would say nightmare.

 

I whispered to her “____, I’ll always be here for you no matter what.” Abiding by my promise, I remembered about our plans for today.

 

“We should probably get going if we want to ‘work out’ for someone’s engagement!”

She wiped away her tears, smiling, my heart returning back to its normal pace.

 

“Sorry, I should probably hurry up!”

She smiled once again and I hoped that she would be able to gain a normal state.

 

We got up, ____ going back to get ready, as I made my bed and tidied my room up.

 

I organised a spare bag for ____, so that she could put in her stuff for uni, as I didn’t think that her handbag would be big enough.

 

I’ll admit that I was excited for ____’s engagement next week!

 

I had always known that ______ was going to get married first- she was gorgeous and I knew that no guy would be able to resist her- embarrassingly enough- including my older brother- who started treating her a lot nicer after he realised how pretty she was. I guess you could say its good- as he doesn’t care if ___ stays over for the night and I must say, that it is pretty awesome from an older brother.

 

I heard the shower turn off and remembered that I was going to get ____ to see Chunji soon.

 

I texted someone that I could trust, and thought that they could help me, the following:

 

-To A.D.N

I know that you and Chunji are close and I was wondering if I could get him to have a date with his g.f asap. I know that both of them miss each other, and I feel that it is up to us to help them. Please? I’ll owe you anything!

                                From A.N.Y

 

Putting my phone in my bag, I hoped that today would go smoothly and that I was going to be the most supportive best friend ever.

A/n: because im awesome, i updated this at uni! Its sorry to all those who wanted her pregnant! She might later, just not quite yet! Im sorry for all the ups and downs so far, but a story's no fun if its too short, right? The next chapter is called 'shopping at 6.30' so be excited as the boys hurriedly go shopping in order to get their disguises set! love all you subbies and readers! Parkjaelee xo