SHOPPING ;D

Secret Girlfriend

 

MY POV:

“Saranghaeyo oppa!”

“Saranghaeyo __________, be a good girl, & I’ll call you tonight to pick you up! Have fun with your parents.”

“Nae, oppa, I will, enjoy your lunch with your parents!”

“Nae, jagiya ,see you tonight.”

 

He escorted me down to the car and then blew me a kiss! I blushed, then ree, then saw him wink. Chanhee oppa is such a y cutie! I then ree, then winded the windows up, as the driver left.

I got home ten minutes later, which was pretty quick, as there wasn’t much traffic at that hour. I thanked the driver, twice, happy that he was nice enough to drop me off at my place. I walked into my large mansion that my parents owned, wondering where my mum would take me shopping after.

I decided to change into something slightly more formal and got changed into a black baby doll dress, with a blue cardigan and blue heels to match up. My mum came into my room-

 

“Aigoo, my baby has grown up so much! It feels like it was only yesterday, that you were born!”

 

I smiled, thankful for my mum being there whenever I needed it and organised a lot for me- first day of school, graduation, birthday parties, sleepovers as well as having everything I needed.  

 

“Okay, let’s go shopping now, the drivers probably waiting outside impatiently!”

 

“Nae ommoni,” as mum took a hold of my hand as we walked out. I loved feeling the warmth of her hand, similar to Chanhee last night when we went to the park! Of course I didn’t tell my mum about it, cause she believed that I was actually studying!

 

Being a rich chaebol of Jun Jin industries that owned many things; shopping centres and manufacturing factories, ommoni took me to one of our shopping centres that we owned. This one named after me, built fifteen years ago, in Seoul, known as _______. As we went into the first shop, I eyed a baby-pink dress. I tried it on in the change rooms and came out.

 

“Omma,”

“Aigoo, you cutie!”

I hummed out the chorus of SNSD’s “Into The New World,” when my mum started tearing up.

“Omma! Are you okay?”

“Nae, it’s just that my baby is so grown up now!”

“Don’t cry omma, I’ll always be with you! And remember, I’m almost an adult, and I graduated school last year!”

“I remember! Anyways, choose another dress, we shouldn’t take too long, cause you know your father hates being late to things!”

 

I took out a cute silver dress, and tried it on. This time I sang out the chorus of ‘Honey’ by KARA.

My mum gave me a ‘are you serious?’ look, and then broke out laughing.

 

“Aren’t I just too cute omma?”

“Irresistable ______! I hope the others think that too.”

“Mwo? Others? Who?”

“Oh, ani, no one, don’t worry.”

“Okay, I’m going to change out.” Mum handed me out a dress to try on.

 

*I’ll tell you soon enough, I know you’re too young, but I feel this is the best I can do to keep my daughter living the best life and not feel deprived ever. They better remember that she’s a chaebol and treat her like that as well, or even better like a queen. I’ll tell you soon _____, very soon, and I hope you do agree, however I’ll be right by your side the whole time.*

 

I put on the dress my mum gave me- it was a purple peplum dress with small sleeves, and the dress seemed perfect and fit my personality! I walked out, with my eyes fixed on getting this dress.

 

“Omma, this is perfect!”

“Wow, its shows off your curves as well! Your gorgeous! I’m so proud to have you as my daughter _______! Let’s go.”

 

We left, as I wore that dress, walking out with my mother, hand in hand. I felt as though nothing could ruin today! :D