Finally; getting the plan going!

Secret Girlfriend

 

L.JOE’S POV:

 

Wow. Chanhee had really fallen for it.

I guess my disguise is just way too good. Not being able to catch my breath after laughing so hard, Rockhyun decided to tell Chanhee about our revised plan, as we all sat down, nodding to each part in agreement.

 

“So, wait. Changjo doesn’t need a disguise? What if he gets caught?” Chanhee asked, his facing looking quite worried. I thought that the plan was pretty good, and it’s not the best disguise, but it’s the best for now, and you can’t really blame last minute planning can you?

“I’ll look slightly different, don’t worry Chanhee hyung! Besides you should worry more about your disguise!” assured Changjo, Niel nodding as he got up.

“Time for your disguise Chanhee!”

“Let him get changed first, okay Chanhee?” Rockhyun commanded, as his facial expression cracking up once again when our eyes looked directly at each other.

“Okay, I’ll get changed and then you can work you make up miracles on me Niel!”

 

Chanhee went off to get changed, when Niel decided that he would first work on Changjo’s disguise, which wouldn’t be as time consuming. Rockhyun then pulled over a black coat over his clothes, sunnies in place, with a dark blue fedora covering his face. He then moved over to me, tapping my shoulder, which grabbed my attention straight away. I turned, but I could already tell who it was, as I saw him pick those clothes out when Niel was doing my makeup before. Rockhyun looked at me, his eyes seemed like they were looking directly at me, as we were now the same height.

 

“Byunghun, do you think it’s a good idea to split up? Or like get to the place separately, so as not to get caught, especially seeing as we are a group of idols.” Thinking of what he just said, I nodded unconsciously, seeing Rockhyun smile at my approval.

“That’s smart, but who’s going to leave first?”

“Umm, well you’re a good start, seeing as you are already ready Nana,” I looked back down at what I was wearing. Well, he is right, I am in full disguise. Maybe I’ll leave first and then see the others later.

“I’m okay with that,” I answered, looking to see Rockhyun also dressed fully in his disguise.

“Rockhyun hyung, maybe we’ll go now, and then Changjo, Chunji and Niel can keep us updated when they find out information. Besides, you’re dressed up as well!”

“Yeah, okay, lets tell the others then!” Before we could enter Rockhyun’s room, a really pale ghost-like figure entered wearing a sports suit.

 

“ARGHHH!” Rockhyun squealed right next to my ear, from the sudden fright. That person looks familiar though. Hmmm.

 

“Really hyung? Am I that scary?”

“Oh, Changjo, you really shouldn’t come out like that randomly!”

“Sorry hyung!”

“Yeah, even if you’re the maknae, you should know better than that,” I said tutting at Changjo. I looked at him, guessing that he was also set with his disguise as well.

 

Walking into Rockhyun’s room, this time no ghost-like figures popped out of anywhere, we saw Chanhee dressed in his entire ‘disguise’, Niel doing his makeup.

 

“I guess Niel really works magic with makeup!” Changjo said excitedly. But he had a point, Niel really was actually really good, being able to transform both Changjo and I into unrecognisable states.  I wouldn’t be surprised if Niel suddenly told me that he was secretly a makeup artist, or a stylist of some sort. Or maybe he’s currently training to be one or takes private lessons of some sort. Or he has talent! If he did admit it, I would just reply with ‘I knew it!’

 

“Chanhee,” Rockhyun started, walking closer to both Chanhee and Niel.

“Do you think it’s a good idea for us to split up and go separately?” Rockhyun started,

“That way we wouldn’t look as suspicious around the area,” I quickly added in, trying to sound convincing enough.

 

“Yeah, uh, I guess that’s a good idea! Seeing as I haven’t gotten fully transformed yet!”

 

“Then, does that mean I get to go with them, hyung?” Both Rockhyun and I turned to face Changjo, who was sitting on the end of Rockhyun’s bed.

“Well, I did say we would go separately, which means, not together,” Rockhyun said, nodding to himself, as he seemed to agree to what he had just said. He was right, we couldn’t just barge in all together, that’s a little too dangerous, and we would pretty much be prone to getting caught.

“Exactly, like separate, but you can go first if you like, seeing as you’re ready as well,” I looked to Chanhee, for agreement. But before Chanhee could reply, Niel pu this makeup tools down suddenly,

 

“Well, I think Hana should leave first, seeing as she would go straight inside the university itself, then Rockhyun can go to help survey the borders of the area. Changjo, you can go as well, but you can't go in straight away, and you'll have to be ready to receive the okay from Rockhyun hyung first, otherwise you might get caught straight away. Now, you wouldn’t want that would you, Jonghyun?” Niel said, turning to face Changjo who had now gotten up.

“That’s a great idea!” Rockhyun exclaimed, which I also agreed, however inside me, I felt that the plan was easier said than done.

 

“Hey guys, I guess it’s TTG then!” Changjo suggested suddenly.

 

TTG? My English knowledgeable brain couldn’t comprehend exactly what that stood for.

Too too good?

True the good?

Two the good?

To the game?

My brain felt empty, trying to excavate it for more words that would fit the acronym.

 

“We’re in Korea now, Changjo, just say it in Korean!” Rockhyun exclaimed, allowing me to escape from thinking about what it meant.

“Haha, it stands for Time To Go!” Changjo explained, repeating it in Korean so that Rockhyun hyung would get it better. Rockhyun and I both turned to face each other, nodding silently,

“TTG!” Rockhyun exclaimed, laughing, as Changjo and I joined in.

 

*I guess it’s finally time to find Miss Right. Wherever you are now, I hope you’re safe, and know that there is one boy that’s going to certain lengths just to be with you!*