5.45 am

Secret Girlfriend

 

MY POV:

 

It was 5.45 am when Nayeon’s alarm sounded.

It was annoying.

I was tired.

Nayeon pressed the alarm, stopping the dreadful noise. Getting up in a tired fashion, she whispered to me that she was going to get ready, as I turned back in bed, trying to catch up on ‘beauty sleep.’

 

I don’t know how Nayeon survives on such little sleep.

 

She’s totally part computer.

 

Failing at falling asleep again, I wandered over to my phone at 6.07, checking it for any missed calls.

99 missed calls.

56 new messages in voice mail.

 

Then there was Dad’s text message:

‘_____, next time you want to go over to someone’s place, at least let your mother know! I hope you have/had fun and stay safe. Love you lots, abunim.’

 

I was so, so, so lucky that Nayeon’s mother had called my mother last night.

 

Hopefully my mother doesn’t make too much of a fuss when I get home.

Hmm.

 

I’ll just tell her that I was so into my studies  that I forgot to tell her.

 

It should work.

Well, it better work.

Besides, I got my hair redone because of her!

So, she better be happy!

 

I heard the door of the bathroom click, and out came a refreshed Nayeon wearing a dressing gown.

 

“Oh, ____ you’re awake!”

 

“Yeah, I’ll get ready soon and then we can continue with our plans!”

 

I went and got ready, going into the bathroom holding some of Nayeon’s clothes that she lent me (once again.)

 

Truth is, we both didn’t start class until 10.30- which was when we both had Music Compostition.

 

Last night both of us decided to 'work out' - in preparation for my engagement.

Now that I told Nayeon everything- she said that she would be by my side the whole time!

 

Nayeon is jjang! I love her because she’s always there whenever I need it!

 

And I’m pretty sure she can secretly read my mind and I’m going to ignore all her denials!

 

Anyway, we both forced ourselves to wake up early in order for us to get to the gym early; thus leading us to (according to Nayeon,) ‘maintain our already y bodies!’

Where were we going exactly?

The gym at uni of course!

We already had memberships and both of us went we had free time, but we never actually ever woke up this early just to ‘work out.’

 

I wanted to get ready as quickly as possible, as I felt bad that I was yet to get ready and the fact that Nayeon was already ready.

 

Seeing Nayeon’s massive collection of pregnancy tests, I remembered that I should probably test one out now.

 

I heard a knock on the bathroom door, right at that moment.

 

“Nae, who is it?”

“It’s me! Just thought I should remind you about checking for a certain test, if that’s okay!”

 

Mind reader.

 

“Haha, I was just about to! Thanks, for reminding me, I’ll check and let you know!”

“Whatever! I’ll just be out here!”

 

Putting in the test, I waited patiently for it to show the result.

Maybe I’ll test two more for it to be accurate.

But I should probably wait for the first one to tell me the results first.

 

No.

Way.

 It.

 Showed.

 That.

 Result.