Time For A Transformation

Secret Girlfriend

CHUNJI’S POV:

 

L.Joe Hana and I arrived at Rockhyun’s house, where we met with Niel, Changjo and of course Rockhyun there.

 

It was so early! I looked at my phone for the time;

 

5.30am

 

“So, hyung, remind me why you have to act as girls?” Changjo asked in a curious manner.

 

“Well, you could kind of say that it’s plan, of some sort, of Byunghun’s so that we can meet up with someone.” I answered back, attempting to avoid his gaze.

 

“Is that someone a boy or girl?”

 

“Well, that’s a secret, for uhh only Byunghun and me to know, and you to not find out,”

Well, just yet anyway Changjo, I’ll tell you soon enough though, but as my dongsaeng, I hope you support me!

 

We then started our transformation straight away, Rockhyun lending us some spare girly clothes from his sisters.

 

Niel did my make-up and hair, using Jessica Jung as inspiration, while Hana got changed into some clothes that were picked out for him her.

 

“So, Chanhee hyung, where are you going to be uh, going, while wearing this disguise?” Niel asked while working on me using his skills as a secret make-up artist.

 

“Umm, to Seoul Womens University.”

 

“Oh, really? My cousin goes there!” I looked up in surprise.

 

A cousin?

 

Maybe she’ll know where ___ would be!

 

“What department is she in?”

 

“Medicine, she’s a massive nerd! She also studies music composition on the side, oh and you’re ready!”

 

I looked up to the mirror and wasn’t able to recognise myself- I was wearing a short blonde wig and so much bb cream that I looked different.

 

Like a girl.

No, actually, kind of like a model.

I had the right height for one and could totally get away with it!

 

I went and got changed and could hear Hana complaining about something loudly. Hmm, wonder what she’s going to look like?

 

I was given a pink t-shirt and a white skirt to wear, which was pretty easy to put on without any hassle.

By the time I got changed, it seemed like both Byunghun and I were done with our transformation.

 

Changjo got me to wait in the bathroom, leading to Rockhyun hyung’s room. He counted to three, when I entered into the room, hearing Rockhyun’s room door opening at the same time.

 

Wow.

A really hot female walked in.

 

“Oh, my! You girls are hot!” exclaimed Changjo.

 

“Byunghun-ah, is that you?” I asked in surprise.

 

The ‘girl’ I saw before me was cute.

And hot.

Wow!

 

Wearing a pink t-shirt dress, she wore matching pink heels and had y legs.

Even in stockings.

Her hair was long and wavy and reminded me of my girlfriend ____.

 

Except she was taller.

And minus the s-line.

It weirdly felt like she was missing something.

 

“Huh? Who’s Byunghun? I’m Hana. Lee Hana, nice to meet you!” said ‘Hana’ in a girly tone.

 

And then I remembered our disguises!

 

Byunghun is now Hana!

 

Suddenly, Changjo interrupted.

 

“Hey guys, don’t you think Hana and Jinhee are missing something?”

 

a/n: enjoy the double update!

what do you guys think that hana and jinhee are missing?

hehe, you'll find out soon! parkjaelee xo