Going In

Secret Girlfriend

 

L.JOE’S POV:

 

Walking into the campus, I felt a bit nervous, however attempted to maintain a calm facial expression, in the hopes of blending in. Everywhere I turned, I saw girls. Lots of them.

 

I guess it’s good. Because it means I’m in the right place to find Miss Right. But how was I going to find her? There were too many girls!

 

Remembering that I was on a mission, I looked around, in an attempt to spot any clues as to where I was exactly in the campus and where my ‘classes’ would be held. As I walked past, I saw lots and lots of classrooms, lecture theatres and study rooms.

 

After awkwardly walking around the campus for about half an hour, my stomach grumbled loudly and I had to admit, I did feel hungry. People around me looked at me weirdly; however I ignored them so as not to catch anyone’s attention. Fumbling around in ‘my handbag’ for the brochure outlining the directions of how to get to the cafeteria, I pulled it out and opened it up.

*You are here* Yes, I know that I’m near the library!

*Okay, so down the elevators, turn left twice, walk straight and turn right* Okay, seems pretty simple.

 

Blending in once again, as a newbie student, I made my way to Seoul Women’s University’s cafe  I figured that I should get something small- setting my eyes on a salad roll that looked really yummy. I bought the roll without anyone/thing pouncing on me. Taking a step back, my stomach seemed to like my purchase, grumbling quietly in agreement.

As I took a seat on a nearby table, I devoured my food quickly, finishing it all before I knew it.  I guess I was really hungry! Pouting, at the fact that my food was finished, I got up, putting my bag on my shoulder this time, which felt more comfy. Locating the nearest bin, I chucked out the wrapper, walking out of the nearest exit soon after. Looking pretty puzzled at where I was exactly, I roamed around in attempt to find Miss Right once again.

 

Walking around, I ended up back to where I was at the start. Either I’m really back to where I started, or they have two of the same places. Walking past the library, I bumped into a tall-ish girl, who stopped. My heart beated faster, thinking that I was caught already.

 

“Hey, I’m Nana, are you new? I haven’t seen you around before.” I gulped, and remembered that I had to put on a girly voice, to fit my new appearance.

 

“Um, yeah, I’ve just transferred.” I paused, this time remembering my new name,

 

“I’m Lee Hana. Nice to meet you.”

 

“So you are new! This uni is pretty awesome! Would you like me to show you around?” Thinking that it might be a good idea, I believed that it may help me find Miss Right faster.

“Yeah, okay, sounds good.”

 

“Let’s go into the library then, and we can start the tour from there!” she said excitedly, my heart still beating pretty fast. I guess I wasn’t caught and to help me fit in my disguise more, I needed friends right? Thankful that I listened to Changjo’s advice that I might look too tall if I wore heels, I took a few steps forward, grateful that flats were really comfy to walk in. I looked back to her, when I noticed that her face had a different expression from before. Maybe she’s thinking. Like about where to show me around. Before I could ask her about herself, she started;

 

“You look really familiar, ahh, Hana-shi,” I looked familiar? I had never been here before, except for today. And I hadn’t seen her before either.

Hmm, maybe she saw me at the cafeteria?

 

“Me, like w- what?” I stuttered, my voice nervously breaking slightly. Looking back to face her, her eyes looked straight at mine, as she replied.

 

“Well, it’s who actually. Um, this might sound weird, as you're a girl and all. But you look a lot like Teen Top’s L.Joe,” 

 

 

 

 

okay, so i know i'm mean, leaving a cliffhanger, but i'll update soon! please comment so i know if you actually like the story so far! i feel that i'm just continuing and droning on, and that maybe everyone actually secretly hates it! i hope you guys actually dont! D;

anyways, i really do hope you like it so far! parkjaelee xo

p.s L.Joe is so so soooo hot in the 'gentlemen' collab with teentop and girls day! if you havent checked it out, get to it! it's good!!!