The External Outlook

Secret Girlfriend

 

ROCKHYUN’S POV:

“The sun is out. No clouds in the surrounding area. This means no rain. The weather appears to be good.” I said into the walkie-talkie, the other one belonging to Niel. Yes, that’s right, we have walkie talkies! It was my idea, and it was okay because I wasn’t going into the actual building or into the area. This way I could keep people updated, and the fact that I was outside, no one would be able to pick me out right? Now, you could say, it really seemed like a real mission.

 

“Okay, I get it! You know that I’m only in the car hyung! I can see the weather from here as well and the sky and the sun!” Niel replied angrily. Standing on top of a hill had its benefits, a really nice view to everywhere, compared where he was.

 

“Yahh! No need to get angry, little one. We’re on a mission and we have to be patient.” I said, feeling bad because his current post was in the car until he could get contact with his cousin. So far she hasn’t replied and I’m actually feeling concerned as to whether she even has her phone or anything. What could she be doing?

 

Actually, she could be in class.

 

According to Niel, she was a big nerd and got into university through a special entry and received early acceptance. So, I’m guessing she wouldn’t be the type to check her phone during class, probably being a goodie-two shoes.  Seeing as she was even studying medicine and music composition, she seemed much like someone I knew.

 

“Yahhh!” I heard, loudly behind me. I pulled out my walkie-talkie from my pocket.

 

“Heyyy!!!!” That wasn’t from my walkie-talkie. Niel never sounded so girly. I turned around and was met with an angry-looking girl, her nose scrunching up cutely. Her long hair fell past her shoulders, shining a really pretty blue-black colour in the sunlight. Her white shirt said “DANCE” on it, paired up with blue short shorts, revealing long, skinny legs. She was wearing heels, making her seem taller than she really was. I think I’ve just seen my ideal type.

 

“Yahh! Snap out of it!” clicking her fingers in front of my face loudly. I broke out of my little day dream.

 

“Hmmm,” I replied, not knowing what I was meant to say. She seemed pretty loud for a little girl like herself. Being the manly man I was, I stood up a bit straighter, wondering what she was going to say.

 

“You’re one of the helpers for dancing camp right? My chauffeur was in a rush to drop my little sister, and left me down there,” she said nicely, pointing towards the bottom of the hill. Helper? Dancing camp? Poor pretty girl, having to come up the hill on her own.

 

“It’s a far way to go and I have luggage,” she turned pointing at her luggage. WHAAAT? How long was camp these days? 500 days? The longest that we used have were only 5 day camps!

 

“Would you like me to help you?” I said politely, feeling pity for her. I might as well help her and maybe get her name and number.

 

“Yes please! Thank you, um,” she said, confused.

 

“Oh, R- Hyunwoo,” I said, borrowing the second part of my fellow band mates name to create a new name. WHYY? I WANT TO REVEAL MY IDENTITY, BUT THEN EVERYONE WILL GET CAUGHT! Grr!

 

“Oh, thank you Hyunwoo oppa!” she said, smiling. She has such a cute eye smile, her mini double eyelids disappearing quickly revealing a dimple on one side of her cheek. She’s cute!

 

I smiled back, but that smile didn’t last as long as I wanted it too.

 

That suitcase was almost bigger than her and heavy. Really heavy.

 

Pretty sure she might of accidently packed rocks in here.

 

Or maybe weights, she has to keep fit seeing as she’s going to ‘dancing camp’ right?

 

Thinking positively, I smiled again, in an attempt to show my manly and strong side to someone I just met.

 

“By the way Hyunwoo oppa, I’m Kim!”

 

“Kim, what?” I asked curiously, thinking it was her last name or something.

 

“Oh, my friends call me Kim,” Of course, I’m her friend now! Silly me! :D I’M HER FRIEND!!

 

“But, I’m really Lee Kim-Min, but I only get called that by my parents,” Of course she does! I’m not one of her parents, so yeah.

 

“I think they only say it when they’re angry and that’s not that often though.” Aww, so she’s a good girl too! Pretty, talented, cute and good! Hehehe, Rockhyun, you’ve gotten a diamond!

 

Soon we arrived near the entrance, as I saw someone familiar come out of a car. Blonde hair, pink shirt, white skirt and carrying a familiar looking handbag. I think I saw it only like this morning. But who was it?

 

Peering in more closely, I managed to realise who it was.

 

 

 

L.JOE’S POV:

 

“Well, it’s who actually. This might sound weird, but you look a lot like Teen Top’s L.Joe,” 

 

My face turned into panic-stricken mode straight away, feeling it freeze and unable to move it.

 

Suddenly I was bumped into a rather rushed-looking girl, her facing looking at me weirdly like I was some plastic cake face. My 'new friend’ Nana seemed like she knew her, as she started a conversation.  

 

“Oh ____, what are you doing here? Dressed in that?” Nana asked, the other girl looking at me weirdly.

“Oh, Nana, how are you? I was working out, sorry!” she said, her breathing seeming pretty unsteady.

“I’m just here to quickly reborrow a book that I forgot to bring in today!”

“Ahh, okay. That makes sense. By the way, this is Hana,” Huh, that’s me right? I did a mini bow, in order to introduce myself, my throat feeling dry from the build-up of nervousness.

 

“Hi,” she said quickly, bowing briefly. I wonder if I’m older than her? I guess she seems pretty cool.

 

“Sorry, Nana, but I think I’m going to have to leave you guys, as I’m in a bit of a rush right now!” she then said, walking away, leaving Nana and I too ourselves yet again.

“Oh, Hana, do you know what classes you’re in yet?” Nana then asked, however I wasn’t paying attention, as I received a message from Niel.

 

-I THINK ROCKHYUN HYUNG IS MISSING.