Missing You

Secret Girlfriend

a/n: i'm introducing a new POV; Nayeon! it's going to get interesting, so please be excited! parkjaelee xo

 

NAYEON’S POV:

 

Both ___ and I went to bed at 12.16 in the morning.

That’s earlier than the last time we had a sleepover!

 

But this time, the circumstances were different.

 

She finally told me everything that was bothering her.

I was glad that she got all that out.

I really wanted to force her to telling me it before, but I decided that it would be better if I allowed her to wait for the time that she felt right to tell me.

 

I looked up to see my best friend, sleeping soundly with a calm expression and realised that she’s so brave to have endured what she has so far.

 

I’m not sure how she kept all of that inside her, especially with not being able to see Chunji for a while.

 

The stress of it all must have built up; however I admire her for taking it all in a responsible manner.

 

I’m also relieved that all the results showed up as negative.

 

I felt myself breaking down in front of her, right after I saw her tears. It was painful for me to watch.

 

Now that I think about it, I’ve never really seen her cry- the only occasions being-

-When we got lost on our school trip to America in middle school

-her birthday (but the tears were happy ones!)

-the time she forgot to feed her very first pet, a goldfish, and it died. The funeral was pretty heart breaking to watch, she couldn’t even say her final words.

 

Thankfully, there aren’t any more reasons to cry and I hope she’ll be able to see Chunji soon. I’m going to help her, whatever it takes.

 

I closed my eyes, hoping for my long-time crush to visit my dreams once again.

 

Yes that’s right, I too have a lover.

Well a crush, because we aren’t currently going out.

 

I haven’t told ____ yet though.

I’ll definitely tell her when the time feels right.

 

I thought back to 2010-

 

“Oppa, my crush is debuting with you!”

 

“Nae, he is. I told you not to fall for him- you’re even calling him crush as well!”

 

“Huh, I haven’t. We just used to go to school together- that’s all.”

 

I looked down, annoyed that he seemed to hate the fact that I like him. I’m old enough to have crushes!

 

“Oppa, it’s just that he left without a word,”

 

I felt tears b up. I missed him crazily and now he has come back. Oppa warned me beforehand; so I wouldn’t get hurt like this.

 

“Oh, Nayeon, forget him! There are better guys out there, besides him. Soon he’s going to be famous, and will have fans. I have to admit, he is pretty good looking.”

 

“Of course he is oppa! And truth is we both shared the same interests- becoming doctors in the fields of medicine in the future.”

 

I refused to believe that he would forget me like that. We did so much together, and I thought once we were old enough, we would both use our knowledge and help save people.

 

“I understand, Nayeon, but just move on- maybe you could show him a better side of you. Okay?”

 

That’s when I decided what I was going to do.

 

I was going to become what I wanted.

 

In particular, be who I wanted to be.

 

“Nae, oppa. Have fun at practice! I have to go study now.”

 

 

how was it? hope it sounds okay! who do you think her oppa is? or her lover? *dun dun dun!*

here's a poll! i know you like them :D

 

 

 

 

p.s parkjaelee is going to be updating daily (but might be at different times, due to uni and work etc!) or i'll double update, if i miss a day! saranghae readers&subbies! xo