Shopping at 6.30

Secret Girlfriend

a/n: recommended for mature audiences over 15! p.s no just mature references!

 

CHUNJI’S POV:

 

According to L.Joe, there was only one place that we could go visit, in order to purchase an ‘essential’ item at 6.30 in the morning. I felt pretty dumb as none of us realised that necessary requirement before. Anyways, now we know what how to get our plan working, as we drove down onto one of my father’s nearby hotels- This one called ‘CH Hotel, Seoul.’

 

On the business trip that my father took Byunghun and I on, we both learnt both learnt about our fathers’ businesses, which brings us to learn about this hotel- which is actually open 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Yes that’s right. ‘24/7’ according to L.Joe.

Not only that, but the fact that this hotel had a large shopping mall and restaurant as well. It was the best place to go, regardless of its five star rating.

 

We all walked in, as staff recognised who we were, and bowed to us in respect. I then asked for the women’s department on the second floor to be closed temporarily- which would allow us some time to get items that we required. Besides, being so early in the morning, there was little to none customers, which I considered to be a good thing, as not allow for any inconveniences for customers.

 

Rockhyun, Byunghun, Niel, Changjo and I proceeded to level two- unsure of what we had coming for us. Walking through second floor, we came across many things- skirts, dresses, pants, shirts, jackets, jumpers, pj’s, stockings, socks and finally- ‘underwear and lingerie.’

 

“Reowww!” Rockhyun suddenly exclaimed pointing out a black lacy bra and g-string set displayed at the front of the aisle.

Instinctively Byunghun covered Changjo’s eyes.

 

“Yahh!” Byunghun said shockingly.

 

“Let me see! That was sooo s-” Changjo tried moving away from Byunghun’s grip, who seemed to recover pretty quickly.

 

“Changjo-ah, would you like a special job? Like a really special one?” Byunghun moved Changjo, so that he was facing away from the aisle.

Rockhyun, Niel and I all mouthed “Mwo?” to Byunghun, as Changjo answered politely,

 

“Nae, I’ll do it hyung!”

 

“Chanhee and I need another extra thing to help us with our disguises.”

 

“Oh, what would that be?”

 

“Well, we aren’t very good at picking things out, which means that we’re going to trust you on picking out the best ones for us.”

 

“I’ll do my best hyung.”

 

“Okay, so you have to find us two, good looking handbags. Can we trust you Jonghyun?”

 

Rockhyun snickered, after whispering to me and Niel that ‘the plan that Byunghun had in mind is indeed a good one.’ I nodded, and realised how gullible Changjo really was.

 

“Yes, okay. I’ll find the best ones!” Changjo said excitedly.

 

“Okay, well I’ll direct you to where they are.” Byunghun replied, walking away with Changjo towards the lifts.

 

Rockhyun, Niel and I burst out laughing, thinking about what just happened.

 

“Changjo’s face was a classic when you pointed out that lacy black bra!” Niel exclaimed, remembering the moment!

 

“Byunghun’s face was so serious when he took Changjo out- and Changjo completely believed the reason as well!”

 

We all broke into another fit of laughter, however a serious Byunghun broke into the atmosphere.

 

“Yahh!” Byunghun seemed angry, but I could tell that his cheeks were slightly flushed due to embarrassment.

 

“Jonghyun isn’t quite nineteen yet so we should be-”

 

“And is yet to learn how to control his feeling for girls,” Niel included.

 

 “You really are a great hyung, Byunghun. I should have known better!” Rockhyun patted Byunghun on his back.

 

“Hey guys, funs over, we have a plan to finish, which is in need of help right now,” I said regaining memory of our plan once again.

 

“Okay, let’s go look!” Niel stated with a bit too much excitement in his tone.

 

Byunghun looked to me, but wasn’t able to contain his seriousness and after catching my eye, the both of us cracked up, joined in with Niel and Rockhyun.

 

 As we moved down the aisle, Rockhyun stated, “Kids, the fun has only just started!”