Deciding Venue 2 & Girl's Day Out!

Secret Girlfriend

 

CHUNJI’S POV:

“Oh, Byunghun-ah, I have to think of a cool place to take ____,” I pleaded to myself, Byunghun too occupied on his phone to notice me. We were at our dorms, the front door opening suddenly.

“So, Chanhee, have you managed to get Kim’s number of your girlfriend?” Rockhyun questioned as he walked into our dorms.

“Huh, oh no. I’m still thinking of another place for a date!”

“Oooh. I date you say?”

“Yeah, I want it to be good, but not too cliché,”

“Mhhmm, leave it to me, I’ll get back to you in a bit,”

“Hyung? What’s your plan going to be?

“Well, let’s say that you and ___ will be going,” I nodded my head in agreement, hoping that Rockhyun hyung had a good idea in mind.

“Can I borrow your laptop?” Rockhyun asked, pointing to my laptop on the coffee table.

“Sure hyung! Here,” I handed over my laptop to him, as he set out to type into google.

*Cool places to stay in South Korea*

“Really hyung? That’s what you’re sear-”

“Shh! Don’t look, I’ll let you know when I’m done!”

“Okay, fine, fine,” I turned to my right, seated next to me was Lee Byunghun, still quite pre occupied with his phone. I peered in closely to see what he was looking at.

 

*Saranghaeyo oppa <3 xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo*

*Saranghaeyo Nayeon-nie <3 xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo p.s. I love you more!*

*Nah, I love you even more!*

*I love you the mostest!* Mostest?

 

I burst out laughing, the guy I had known that was the nerdiest out of all of Teentop, was all mushy and in lovey dovey mode, where he used the word ‘mostest.’ Like, does that word even exist?

“What’s so funny?” Byunghun looked up at me weirdly, his face still in lovey-dovey mode.

“Huh, oh nothing, don’t worry,” I replied, wanting to peek at more of his messages to see how funny Byunghun’s messages to Nayeon were. Byunghun turned back, paying attention to his phone again, as I looked to see what Nayeon had replied.

*I love you all the way from the width of my arms*

Byunghun took a moment to pause and think before replying.

*Oppa’s arms are bigger, which means that I love you mo-*

 

I felt a tap on my shoulder, before I realised that it was Rockhyun hyung, as I turned to face him, a massive smile on his face.

“Okay, so Chanhee-ah, I’ve got the bestest plan ever!” How come everyone’s using bad grammer?!?

“Plan to tell me what it is,”

“Let’s just say that it’s going to be a hotel date!

 


MY POV:

I was at home.

Lying on my bed.

Dressed in grey trackies, despite the weather being good outside.

I looked at my phone for the thousandth time that morning, memories of last night’s date with Chanhee still fresh in my mind. On our way home, we had taken a new selca, updating both our phone backgrounds to something more recent. Chanhee was hot, but all I could do was wait, seeing as I had a late start today, I had all the time I wanted to wait for Chanhee to call up, to tell me about the next date.

I wondered what he had in mind.

A restaurant?

A picnic?

Movies?

His place?

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt my phone vibrate in my hands- as I kept it on silent, seeing as I was holding onto it.

I looked to see the caller ID of the message that had arrived on my phone.

 

Ahnmazing Nayeon!

 

I giggled to myself, remembering Nayeon and her amazingness as I looked at the message.

*Dress shopping with the girls for our engagement? If you’re ready now, we’ll pick you up!*

DRESS SHOPPING? I TOTALLY HAD FORGOTTEN! I leaped out of bed as I placed my phone on my bedside table, pulling off my trackies and putting on a pair of jeans, changing into a white polo shirt as I grabbed a black cardigan to match.

*I’m ready!* I frantically typed, before sending it off to Nayeon.

*We’re outside your place ;)*

 

That was fast! I guess she would have known! I creeped out of my room, carrying my book bag on one shoulder and my hand bag on the other, worried that my mum wouldn’t let me go. With no mum in sight, I turned the lock of the door, taking a step forwar-

“Where are you going?” I heard my mum’s voice out of nowhere. She walked down the staircase, as she made her way towards me. I closed the door, as I thought of an appropriate excuse.

 

“Uh, I’m, N-”

“It’s okay, I know it’s dress shopping, Nayeon called earlier saying that she was going to take you out for some girl time! Enjoy it ___!” I raised my eyebrows, wondering if there was some sort of hidden hook to it.

“There’s no catch ___, it’s okay! Go, have fun!”

“Uh, thanks mum,”

“It’s okay, you should get going, the girls are probably waiting!”

“Yes, mum, I’ll go, and thankyou once again,”

“No problem, I hope you choose a good looking dress!”

“Yes, mum, I will!” My mum opened the door for me, letting me out as I walked down towards the limo that was outside my place. I could tell it was Nayeon’s by the car plate – AHN-007.

 

The door opened before I could even get my hand near the handle, all my friends already seated inside the limousine as they peered out to see me. I smiled, before getting in, closing the door behind me.

 

“You excited ___?“ Nana asked from the other side of the lime, all dressed up in pink.

“Yeah, I guess so,” Nayeon nudged me, before I could say anything else, before leaning in close to my ear and whispered;

“So, I think it’s kind of time to tell them now,” I felt a huge lump in my throat, as I cleared it lightly, before looking up to see Nayeon give a little nod.

 

“Uh, I kind of have something to tell you guys,” I said, lowering my head in both embarrassment and annoyed that I had kept it hidden for so long. I looked up to see them nodding slightly, Kim mouthing for me to go on, as I swallowed that massive lump of nervousness that had built up.

“So, uh, you guys know that I’m taken, right?”

“Taken by your one and only Chanhee oppa, right?” Hara managed to say, smirking cutely in reply.

“Hey, what did Changjo say to you?”

“Just that you guys had a thing, that’s all,”

“Really?”

“Yeah, serious!”

“Okay, okay, well about that ‘thing,’ well our parents kind of happened to set us up in a marriage,” I continued on slowly.

“Wait, what!?!”

“No way,”

“But you’re still young!”

“At least it’s someone you know,” The last comment being from Nayeon, everyone excluding her looking at me with a bewildered expression.

“Well, true. But the thing is, that my engagement is next week,” More baffled expressions continued, as I got a quick ‘hwaiting’ from Nayeon, allowing me to continue on.

“And my parents don’t exactly know that we’ve been dating and think that it’s only a childhood thing,”

“Which it’s a bit more than that,” Nana added in the end, helping me conclude. Hara looked up at me in slight confusion, her eyebrows pushing up against the other.

“So, dress shopping?”

“Seeing as we’re all invited,” Miyoung looked up with a supportive expression,

“And we have to look good, if there are going to be boys there,” Kim winked, my own expression becoming a bit more happier.

“Don’t worry about telling us about this so late,” Nana started up, looking around at everyone, before looking back at me.

“Yeah, just know that we’re here for you, always!” Nayeon ended, everyone looking up at me with a smile.

 

Without any consent from my mind, a tear flew down my face, before I realised that I had the greatest friends ever and not only were they friends, but we were like sisters. 

 


What do you think are good dress colours for the engagement? (including Chanhee!)