Spilling it ALL pt.2

Secret Girlfriend

I promised an update, so here it is! Please enjoy all 1106 words! parkjaelee xo

 

p.s THERE IS RATED LANGUAGE AHEAD!  

 

D;

 

MY POV:

 

“AN ABORTION?  A WHAT, !”

 

I opened my eyes, and this time I was back in Nayeon’s room.

 

 I turned to see Nayeon handing me a box of tissues.

 

“Are you okay ____?”

 

I wiped away my tears.

 

“Nae, just scared. I had a bad dream, that’s all.” I sniffed, holding back further tears.

 

“Tell me, and it probably won’t come true.”

 

I couldn’t break down in front of my best friend. She’ll probably think that I’m not as brave as she thought I was.

Well, I’m not that brave right now anyway.

 

“Uhh, Nayeon, did I sleep talk again?”

 

“Um, ani, I don’t think so. You were just really loud when you yelled out ‘ABORTION! A-WHAT! !’ and I couldn’t really ignore it, because you were that loud. You sound scared ___.”

 

I looked down, embarrassed about what I was going to tell her.

 

“Well, Nayeon, there is something I didn’t mention, when I told you what had happened previously.”

 

Nayeon nodded in understanding, so I continued;

 

“Ummm, you know how I mentioned that Chanhee and I went on a date, on the very first day of his month off work.”

 

“Yeah, it seemed pretty cute if you ask me! What happened?” I was still confused on how I was going to say it.

 

“It got late that night, and I ended up staying over at Chanhee’s house like the usual.”

 

Nayeon nodded again. I could feel my cheeks flushing up, probably turning really red.

 

“But this time, both of us wanted to explore our love even further, i-in a different way and kind of share it in uhh, a physical manner.”

 

Nayeon snickered. She probably couldn’t believe what I was saying.

 

“Okay, got it babe, you don’t need to tell me any further.”

 

“Huh, ohhkay then. I guess you could see where I was getting,”

 

“Haha, I sure did, but I have a quick game for you-”

 

“What game? It’s like almost midnight, like seriously Nayeon?”

 

“Yes, seriously ___! Okay here’s the first one- Do you really love Lee Chanhee with all your heart?”

 

“I do.”

 

“And do you picture him with you for the rest of your lives, like even if you have different career pathways?”

 

“I do.”

 

“Hmmm, well, do you think you will fit in well as the fiancé of owner to be of Chunhee industries?”

 

I do. Yahh, Nayeon it sounds like we’re at a wedding! Like it seriously sounds like I’m answering the wedding vows!”

 

We both laughed, it really did sound like I was agreeing at a wedding!

 

“Okay, fine, now for yes and no questions-”

 

“Haha, okay, bring it on-”

 

“Did you wish to have a child with Chunji in your life?”

 

“Yes, but now right now, as I have a lot on- like university and stuff.”

 

“Ara, I know, I guess that’s good.”

 

Nayeon had a serious expression on her face.

She seemed like she was thinking extremely hard.

 

“Nayeon, if you think really hard like that, you’re going to be in need of botox in between your eyebrows!” I laughed, seeing the crease between her eyes go away instantly.

 

“Well, I guess I want to stay natural forever! So I’ll stop thinking and I’ll ask. But ___, it’s a very serious and important question, so answer correctly, arasso?”

 

“Aigoo, detective Nayeon, ask away,” I looked up to see her looking at the time instead.

 

“On the night of your last date together, did you-uh guys use umm, protection?”

 

My face turned still, as I recalled that night.

 

“Both of us were too caught up in the moment, that we both didn’t realise.

Now that I think about, I’ve been really moody lately.

And my time of the week was due last week,

Aww, , Nayeon eottokhae?”

 

“Yahh, that wasn’t meant to be your answer! Jebal, tell me he didn’t like umm finish, like-”

 

“He did Nayeon. Is that what my dream was telling me? Why I had stomach cramps? I’M ON THE PILL FOR ’S SAKE! I’m not even twenty Yeonie, I’m such a ing disappointment!”

 

I let myself go, this time in real life.

 

I cried, tears pouring down so much I couldn’t even recognise myself when I looked into the mirror.

 

“Nayeon, I had a dream at the hair salon too and in it I found out I was pregnant.”

 

“Mmmhmm,” I looked into her eyes, even though my vision had turned blurry.

 

“I bought three pregnancy tests on my way here.”

 

“SO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? CHECK, GOOOOOO, NOWWWW!”

 

She practically pushed me into the bathroom, as I wiped my tears away with some tissue quickly.

 

I did my business, and tested the first sample.

 

RESULT: NEGATIVE

 

“Yeonnnnnieeee! Come here now! See if this is correct!”

 

She practically barged into the bathroom and I noted that her eyes had turned a bit red.

 

“___, it says false! Try another one!”

 

I stuck in the other test.

 

“Actually, I think I have a few spare ones, I got from class, I’ll be back,”

 

She walked away, as I went to check the results of the others- NEGATIVE, NEGATIVE.

 

All three were false. That’s good right!

 

Nayeon came back, in her hands was a big black bag.

 

“I’ve collected all the ones I got from class, and you could say I have quite a collection.”

 

I looked into the bag, and saw millions of them.

Like literally millions.

Okay maybe not millions.

But a lot.

A lot of pregnancy tests.

 

We opened up three more and tested them as well. I looked away, nervous about the results. Nayeon was brave enough to look at them for me.

 

“___, I think you’re going to be okay,” I looked up to see her smiling.

 

“Really?”

 

“They all show NEGATIVE!”

 

Yes! So I’m not pregnant. And I’m not a disgrace! And those dreams were really scary!

 

I pulled Nayeon into a hug, so glad that those dreams weren’t true, and that I really wasn’t pregnant.

 

“If you like, we’ll double check tomorrow, and make sure it really is negative. Okay? For now, you should get some sleep.”

 

“Nae, Nayeon. Thanks heaps! I’m so glad that it is negative. And by the way I’ve decided that you are going to be my bridesmaid! And you can help choose out the dresses, okay?”

 

Nayeon smiled as we walked out of the bathroom, looking at the time- 12.15 am in the morning.

 

“It’s okay ___! And so am I! Or we would have had to put together a different plan. And of course I’ll help you! What are friends for?”

 

“Best friends for Life, Nayeon, we’re BFFL’s!” I answered back, smiling.