A Day Together 1.

My Heart Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was a dry and cold day, you woke up feeling dizzy and tired, but you didn’t care about it, thinking that you were only dizzy because you were running around with Teen Top too much last night.

 

When you and Chunji both got ready and went downstairs together for breakfast. It was quiet, no sound of anyone moving or any sight of the maids or your parents-in-law.

“Where’s everyone?” You asked Chunji.

He shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t know, somewhere in the world?”

You looked at him. “Pssh, Of course they’re in the world where else would they be...”

 

You two walk in the kitchen to see if anyone was there, but as expected, there was no one at all. You walked round the kitchen and a yellow post-it note caught your eye, you picked it up and showed it to Chunji.

 

“Chunji and SooYeon,

Good Morning, Did you have a good sleep? Keke ;)

Unfortunately we have a business trip to go on today, so we’ll probably be back tomorrow night.

Also the maids are taking a day off so you two can have a sweet sweet time together!

Love you xx!”

 

“What does that mean?” You asked cluelessly.

“Aish seriously! I knew Umma was going to do this!” He mumbled. “It means that it’s only us two in the house.” Chunji sighed, as his stomach growled.

You laughed. “Someone’s got a monster in their stomach.”

Chunji rubbed his stomach “Go and make me breakfast.” He demanded.

“What? Why should I make breakfast for you?!” You shouted, making yourself cough a lot more from the shouting.

“Cause you’re my wife. Aren’t wife’s suppose to make breakfast for their husbands?” He smirked, walking out of the kitchen, leaving you behind not knowing what to do.

“Horrible Meanie Babo Chunji!! I’m your wife? Since when did you even think of me as your wife - ” You coughed unstoppably while looking in the fridge to find something to make for breakfast. *Why do i keep coughing? My throat hurts, did I catch a cold? Hmm, impossible. I might just have a dry throat.*

 

❤❤❤

 

*Finished Breakfast*

 

Chunji suggested that he’ll take you out to have fun since he had nothing planned with Sieun and he felt like taking you out today.

“Where are we going?” You asked excitedly, as the car stopped by a beautiful park.

“We’re here.” The driver said, getting out the car to open the car door for you.

“Kamsamnida.” You bowed.

“No problem.” The driver smiled.

“Chunji Oppa! What are we doing here?” You asked.

“Bungee Jumping.” He smirked, pointing to the bungee jump off building.

Your mouth fell open in shock. “W-We’re going B-Bungee Jumping?!”

He nodded. “Yeah, why? You’re not scared are you?”

“W-What do you think? I-I haven’t done b-bungee jumping b-before.” You gulped, feeling butterflies in your stomach.

“It's not scary, it's really fu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter