Kim Sieun.

My Heart Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chunji quickly moved away from you and slowly stood up so he wouldn’t slip on the ice. You also got up and looked around the rink while rubbing the back of your neck, feeling your cheeks burning a little bit.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to fall on top of you.” Chunji said, sounding as if he wasn’t really sorry.

“I-It’s fine.” You blushed.

 

You and Chunji spent a whole entire day together with no disruption from anyone. It was an happy and memorable day for you and it was also the best day you ever had since being with Chunji. You wished and hoped that this day will continue forever and will never end…

 

❤❤❤

 

The next morning, you were still sleeping calmly in your bed as Chunji woke up early to get ready for school. He walked out the bathroom half ly with a towel wrapped round his waist, and his hair was damp wet. He realized that you were still sleeping so he decided to wake you up by turning the alarm clock on and putting it right beside your ear.

“Ahhh!” You screamed, as you rolled around the bed searching for the alarm and turning it off. “Yah! What was that for?”

“For waking you up.” He chuckled at the sight of your mad and half awake face.

“But you didn’t have to put the alarm clock right next to my ear.” You said, rubbing your tired eyes as you got off the bed and realizing that Chunji wasn’t wearing anything apart from a towel round his waist. “Ahhhh!!” You covered your eyes.

“What’s wrong now?! He frowned.

“Y-You… You’re not wearing anything.” You pointed at him, still covering your eyes with one hand.

“I just finished showering, you should go get ready for school, you wouldn't want to be late right? Mrs Scardy cat.” He teased and walked back in the bathroom.

"Aish, he keeps calling me a scardy cat when he was one too." You yawned. *The weekends pasts by too quick.* 

 

❤❤❤

 

*School*

 

You were putting your jacket in your locker and taking some books out for the lessons, when someone tapped you on the shoulder. You turned round to see Chunji's handsome face in front of you, you were staring at him as if you haven’t seen him before.

 

“Why are you looking at me like that?” He said, pushing your head lightly and looking left and right to check if anyone else was there apart from you two.

You cleared your throat. “Why are you here? People will see us together.” You said as he took out a packet of medicine from his pocket.

 

You looked at hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter