Shopping 1.

My Heart Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning before class started, you sat  by your table, reading over your notes and talking to Hee Rin.

"Let's go shopping after school today." Hee Rin suggested.

"Yeah sure, I need to stock up a lot of things." You said.

"Good. But do you have enough money? Cause I'm not paying for you."

"Aww." You pouted.

"Jokes, of course I'll pay for my lovely friend." She laughed.

You laughed. "Kamsamnida, but I have enough money."

"You need to help me think of a present for my boyfriend. It's our anniversary soon and I don't know what to get him." Hee Rin pouted, scrolling through the Internet page to find something for her boyfriend.

*Aigoo...I still need to think of something to get for Chunji.* "Hmm, do you have a picture of your boyfriend then?" You asked, as Hee Rin showed you her lock screen picture of her and here boyfriend hugging each other while taking the photo.

 

"That's my boyfriend." She grinned.

"You two are cute." You smiled weakly as Chunji appeared in your mind. *If only I could have a good relationship like Hee Rin* "No worries, I'll help find something for your boyfriend when we're at the shopping mall."

"Kamsamnida." She smiled. "I heard it's Chunji's birthday, you getting...him anything?"

"Nae?.. Erm, I don't know what I can get him. Everything he has are all famous brand names and expensive too." You sighed.

"Well from my point of view, I think you shouldn't get him anything."

"Wae?"

"He's so mean to you so there’s no point.”

“But… it’ll make me look mean and bad if I don’t get him anything.” You said..

“I don’t know, but I personally think you shouldn’t.” She said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter