Shopping 2.

My Heart Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were looking through every single shop windows to see if you could find something for Chunji, but you still couldn't think of what to get for him.

 *Aigoo... I give up... What I get for Chunji is nothing compared to what Sieun's going to give him.* You sighed.

"SooYeon, Gwenchana?" Hee Rin asked.

"Nae... Just thinking about something." You smiled, walking to a watch shop.

"Ohh these watches look nice." Hee Rin said.

You nodded. *Maybe I should get Chunji a watch?* 

"SooYeon are you wanting to buy a watch?" L.Joe asked, looking at the female section watches.

"N-No, I'm just looking." You said, looking at every single male watches and wondering if they suit Chunji. *Hmm, I shall buy a watch for Chunji. But how much does it cost?... 600000 won!*

"SooYeon are you going to get one for ch-" Hee Rin asked, as you interrupted her.

"No! I was just looking." You laughed. "Let's go eat, I'm a bit hungry."

 

You, Hee Rin and L.Joe walked to the food court in the shopping mall, not realising that Chunji was following you guys all the time. You guys sat at a table of four whilst Chunji sat with a group of girls which were near your table so you wouldn't see him.

"Why is she sitting next to L.Joe? There's a empty seat next to Hee Rin." Chunji frowned, as the group of girls at the table stared at him interestingly. "Pretend I'm not here, and continue with what you're doing." Chunji smiled, making them squeal in craziness.

 

When you heard the girls squealing, you looked over at their table, and Chunji quickly ducked his head down with his hood up to not let you see his face.

*That person over there...looks familiar, Who is it?* You thought, moving your head left and right to see who it was, but the girls were moving around, making it hard for you to see the person.

"What are you looking at?" Hee Rin asked, looking curiously at where you were looking at.

"Nothing, I thought I saw someone I know." You said. "So, is your boyfriend coming here to pick you up?"

"Yeah, he'll be here soon." Hee Rin smiled.

"You and your boyfriend is so sweet, making me jealous." You laughed.

"Sweet? No we're not, we always fight." Hee Rin laughed, looking up from the table to see her boyfriend running over. "Ohh he's here." She stood up.

 

You and L.Joe also stood up to greet Hee Rin's boyfriend and then you guys sat down at the table.

"We cant stay long, the movies starting soon." Hee Rin's boyfriend said.

"Nae."she smiled. "Let me introduce you to my friends, this is SooYeon and L.Joe." 

"Nice to meet you two. I'm called Kim JaeHyung."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter