Marriage.

My Heart Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you, Chunji and your parents-in-law arrived at the marriage agreement place, your parents were already there sitting in the waiting room waiting for you guys.

“Umma~ Appa ~ You two look beautiful today!” You beamed as you hugged your parents.

“aww~ our daughter looks more beautiful with her purple dress.” Your dad said as his eyes got watery.

“Appa, don’t cry. You’re a man.” You laughed. “I know you two will miss me, but I’ll visit you two whenever I can. I’ll miss you loads aswell.”

Your parents nodded. “But don’t miss us too much though, okay? Be a good girl and look after Chunji and his parents.” Your mum sniffled.

“Yeah I will.” You nodded as a secretary walked in the waiting room.

 

After a few minutes the secretary came in. “Excuse me. You all may come in now.”  She said as you all followed her into the office room.

The office room wasn’t big, just a nicely laid out room with bookshelves and a wooden table in the middle with 6 chairs around it, and glasses of water on the tables. You and Chunji sat down next to each other on the chairs while both your parents sat on the opposite side of you two. You were fidgeting with your fingers and your dress, feeling nervous about signing the marriage agreement, whilst Chunji was slyly texting to Sieun.

 

*He’s always texting Sieun. I’m like an invisible person to him.* You thought, looking at Chunji texting.

“Chunji, please help us take care of our Soo Yeon. She might be silly and clumsy sometimes so please look after her.” Your dad said, looking at Chunji who didn’t hear a word your dad said.

 

You stared at your dad who was looking at Chunji, waiting for a reply. You knew Chunji didn't know that your dad was talking to him so you kicked him hardly with your foot.

“OWw“ He groaned. “What was that-“

You turned to him while smiling sarcastically and whispered. “My dad was talking to you, he asked you to take care of me.”

“Oh.. Y-Yes, I will… don’t worry.” He smiled, while rubbing his leg that you kicked. *Ahh My leg! Did she have to kick it?! Could’ve just nudged me instead*

 

Soon the marriage agreement lawyer came in the room and explained things about the marriage agreement, then handed over the agreement to you two to sign. Chunji signed it quickly without any hesitation and handed the pen to you with a fake smile.

 

You took the pen, holding it tightly in your hand while staring at the agreement. *A-After signing this I’m officially his wife. Should I sign it? I feel... scared for some reason.* You thought.

“Come on SooYeon, why aren’t you signing it?” Mrs Lee asked.

“Nae? … I-I am, I was j-just looking at what the agreement was saying.” You stuttered and signed the agreement hesitantly and worriedly. *ahh... I can't believe i'm signing this... It all seems like a dream.*

 

After signing the Agreement Mrs Lee took out your rings from her handbag and handed it to you and Chunji. The ring was really beautiful, with shiny diamonds on it and with you and Chunji’s initials on it – ‘C.H <3 S.Y’

*The rings really pretty, must’ve cost a lot of money to buy it and it has our initials on it..* You thought as you and Chunji put the ring on each other’s fingers.

 

You and Chunji stared in each others eyes, but the stare  in his eyes wasn't a comfortable, happy stare but a scary one. *Park Soo Yeon, you better remember that you’re just my temporary wife. We’re going to be divorced when we go into university.* Chunji thought, staring into your eyes intensely, as if he was trying to pass the message of what he thought to you.

 

❤❤❤

 

The marriage agreement signing went by smoothly and quickly, you bid goodbye to your parents as soon as you guys walked out of the building because they had an important meeting to go to.

“What a wonderful and sunny day it is!" Mrs Lee smiled, clasping her hands together

"Yes, we should go out in the garden and enjoy the sunshine." Mr Lee said, putting his arm round Mrs Lee's shoulder.

"Yes we can do that. While Chunji takes Soo Yeon around Seoul, since she hasn’t been to Seoul before.” Mrs Lee suggested.

 

You looked at Chunji happily and excitingly, hoping that he’ll agree to Mrs Lee’s suggestion.

Chunji glanced at you then back at his mum. “But we can’t go round Seoul dressed like this.” Chunji said as he pointed at his clothes.

*Pssh, just be honest and say that you don’t want to take me around Seoul* You pouted.

“Don’t worry, your mum already o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter