Garden.

My Heart Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Lunch*

 

“Soo Yeon! It's lunch time!! Let’s go get something to eat!!!” Hee Rin shouted.

“Why are you so excited about lunch?” You laughed.

“Of course i'm excited, who doesn’t love food! Haha” She laughed. “So, how's your first day at Loen high? What do you think of this school?”

“Hmm, First day at school was alright, Loen High is really big and nice aswell. Also everyone in the class was so kind to me too.” You smiled.

“Yeah~ but A LOT of girls are jealous of you sitting beside Teen Top’s L.Joe.”

“Jinjja?” You laughed, as a girl bumped onto your shoulder hard. “Oww..” You groaned.

“Look where you’re going, this school is full of RICH people. Not low quality people and you don't want to ruin people's uniform aswell cause they cost money.” She said, eyeing you up and down.

“I’m sorry.” You apologized.

Hee Rin pulled you behind her. “Yah, Kim Sieun, What did you mean by low quality people? Are you calling Soo Yeon low quality right now?!”

“Hussh girl, don’t need to shout. I didn’t say I was calling her low quality. Anyways, will you excuse me, I need to go. My time is very precious.” Sieun smirked as she pushed you and Hee Rin away.

 

Everyone around you guys started whispering about what had happened. You were clueless of who she was and why she acted like that, when you don’t know her.

“Who is she?” You asked Hee Rin.

“Kim Sieun, she thinks she’s like the boss. She always bully new girls, but if you ignore her, everything will be fine.” She replied.

“She thinks she’s like the boss? Why?..” You asked confusedly, not understanding a word Hee Rin meant.

“Yeah, she thinks she's that boss because her boyfriend is in Teen Top. Also no one dares to bully her, a lot of people hate her cause of her attitude.” Hee Rin explained.

*She has a boyfriend in … Teen Top? Who is it?..* “Whose her boyfriend?”

“You like asking questions.” Hee Rin laughed. “It’s Lee Chan Hee, Known as Chunji. Don’t even know why he likes her.. eww! Come on, lets stop talking about Sieun and go eat.”

 

*It’s Lee Chan Hee, Known as Chunji*

Those words kept repeating in your mind. Your heart suddenly felt like a rock just hit it, you had never thought Chunji – Your future husband would have a girlfriend.

*C-Chunji has a girlfriend? Is.. Hee Rin sure? Why do I feel so upset right now? Have I already fallen for Chunji? Andwae, Andwae..* A lot of questions were flowing around in your mind, the more you kept thinking about it, the more uncomfortable your heart felt.

 

“Hey, Soo Yeon-ah. You’re always day dreaming.” Hee Rin laughed as she shook you by the shoulders. "Come and buy lunch with me."

“W-Wait! I …erm.. got to do something first, I’ll be back in a few minutes.” You sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter