A Day Together 2.

My Heart Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Ahh, WAIT!” You shouted.

“What’s wrong now? We were about to jump.” Chunji said, looking at you while still hugging onto you.

“Andwae, I can’t do this.” You pouted.

“Chunji sighed. “Trust me, it’ll be fine.”

You nodded, hugging him tight.

“Okay, 5...4…3…2…1!” The staff shouted.

“Ahhhh!” You screamed as you and Chunji jumped off the building. You kept your eyes shut as tight as you can, feeling scared to open them. While Chunji was laughing at you all the time, because of your nervousness.

 

“T-That was scary…” You said with a shaky voice, as a staff collected you and Chunji with a boat and helped you two undo the bungee gears.

“It was fun!” Chunji laughed.

“Ah yeah, why were you laughing the whole time? Is that the way you react when you’re scared?” You chuckled.

“Because you’re so funny when you’re nervous.” He laughed.

“Me? No it's not funny... stop laughing at me.” You pouted, as the boat arrived on dry land.

 

Chunji got off the boat first and stretched his hand out for you to hold onto as you got off the boat. His hands felt really warm and soft, compared to your hands, they were freezing cold like ice

“K-Kamsamnida.” You blushed.

“No Problem. So where does Mrs Scaredy cat want to go now?” Chunji teased.

“I’m not a scaredy cat.” You pouted.

“You are a scaredy cat.” He laughed. “Mrs Scaredy cat!”

“You’re so childish, I’m not a scaredy cat, you babo Chunji!!” You said loudly, causing yourself to cough.

 “Okay, let’s go, Mrs Scaredy cat.” He chuckled and walking away.

“H-Hey, wait – “ You coughed.

 

Chunji noticed that you weren’t walk beside him so he stopped walking and turned round to check on you. He noticed that you were coughing non-stop so he ran back to check on you.

“SooYeon, are you okay?” He asked, patting your back.

You nodded while coughing.

“Wait for me, I’ll be back okay?.” He said, running to somewhere leaving you alone.

 

You sat on a bench, waiting for Chunji to comeback, you were still coughing but not as much as before. After 5 or 10 minutes, Chunji came running back with a bottle of water in his hand.

“Drink some water.” He panted, while opening the bottle of water for you.

“Kamsamnida.” You said, taking the water from his hand and drank it.

 

Chunji plopped down next to you, feeling exhausted from all the running. “Feel better now?” He asked

“Yeah.” You nodded. “You know you didn’t have to go and buy me water.”

He chuckled. “If I didn’t’ buy you water, you’ll probably be coughing nonstop.”

“Hmm, Yeah. Thanks again.” You beamed, feeling happy that Chunji was actually caring about you.

*Her smile looks different today, it’s much… more beautiful than the normal smiles I see at home and school* Chunji thought.

 

When You and Chunji went to eat at a restaurant, he kept asking you if your throat was alright, since you were coughing a lot, but you told him that you were fine although you weren’t. Your throat was killing you and you didn’t feel well. You didn’t tell Chunji that you were feeling sick because you wanted to spend a good day with him.

“Chunji Oppa, let's go ice skating.” You suggested

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter