Unbearable Pain.

My Heart Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Opening your eyes, you sat up on the couch, stretching your body to loosen up your muscles since you had spent the whole night sleeping on the couch. You then turned your heads towards the bed and the entire room to see no sign of Chunji and the bed was nicely laid out; untouched.

 

You then looked down at your phone which was lying flat on the table. Picking it up, you unlocked your phone to find no miss calls or messages. You sighed, wondering what Chunji was doing or where he was.

 

Preparing for school like usual, you go dressed and went out to school by the private car. "Only you today? Ms SooYeon." The driver asked as he looked at you from the car mirror.

You smiled. "Nae, Chunji Oppa is erm.... He went to school e-early to do s-something."

The driver nodded. "It's difficult right?"

You frowned, not understanding what the driver was saying. "What do you mean it's difficult?"

"Marriage life." He paused as he glanced up at you from the mirror. "Seeing you having to put up with Chunji's ignorance must be hard right?"

You looked at the driver, understanding that he had known everything about you and Chunji since the start of your marriage. "He's alot nicer to me now.. which is a good thing? You said unsurely as you felt that there was still something else thats making you uncertain about everything between you two. "Ah..Ahjusshi. Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah of course. Go ahead." The drive said as he glanced up at you at the rear mirror.

"...Has Chunji and his.. G-Girlfriend.. been together for a long time?" You asked hesitantly, while clenching your fingers together.

The driver heaved, not knowing if he should tell you truthfully in case you'd get hurt. "Please can you tell me honestly." You said.

"Probably been together for 4 years?" He said hesitantly as you looked down at your feet. "But you know what, SooYeon-sshi. You have been one of most generous person I've worked for. Everyone that I've worked with before all think of me as a driver, but you always treat me like your uncle." He

smiled gratefully. "Thank You, Ms SooYeon."

"You're also the most generous person I've met. Everytime we have a conversation it makes me feel like I’m talking to my dad." You smiled as you looked outside the car, watching the raindrops fall down onto the window.

 

❤️❤️❤️

 

You sighed as you stepped into the school building, your hair was damp wet and your socks were completely soaking wet. *What a great start to the day...* You sighed while brushing your damp hair as you stared at your feet in thoughts before you realized people were staring at you, giving you the looks. The looks felt humiliating so you kept your head low as you walk to your class. As you reached your class something caught your eyes, you looked up to see hundreds of posters around the school walls.

“W-What is..this?” You stuttered as you stretched your shaking hands towards the poster on the door. “Dirty Affair.” You read from the big red writing on the poster and below the title was pictures of you and L.Joe in the music room where you guys almost kissed. “W-What’s going o-on?” You mumbled as you stared at the poster; frightened.

 

“That’s what I’m wanting to ask you.” A voice from behind you asked .

You turned around and smiled, as you felt glad to see Chunji but not so glad that he was going to misunderstanding the situation. “C-Chunji Oppa.. I was trying to contact you multiple times yesterday cause I didn’t know where you went and I was worried-“

“I was with Sieun all night.” He interrupted as he stared at you with a cold face. You felt a sharp pain across your heart. “Do you even have a brain?! You’re a married person, how could you do such a thing behind my back! You’re just as worse as some of the girls in this school, I thought wrong of you.” He yelled, grabbing a poster from the wall and throwing it at you.

“Chunji Oppa, I-I can explain.. this is all a misunderstanding. This photo does look like we were kissing but in reality we didn’t. Nothing happened between me and L.Joe.” You explained.

“Do you think Chunji would buy that excuse? You should be as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter