Good News?

My Heart Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Umma, Appa! I’m Home!” You shouted, as you walked in the house.

“Oh how was school today my baby girl.” Your dad asked, while sitting on the couch watching TV.

You walked over to sit next to your dad. “Appa~ I’m not a baby anymore.” You giggled. “School was fun today, me and Eun Mi went out to eat lunch in the school Garden cause it was sunny and we – “ You said as you got cut off by your mum.

“Soo Yeon-ah, We have some good news to tell you” Your mum smiled.

“Good News? What is it?” You asked excitedly holding onto your mum’s arm.

 

Your mum took a glance at your dad and then back at you. “Well we’re going to be moving to Seoul” She said.

“Jinjja?! We’re going to Seoul? Thats great, I always wanted to go there.” You smiled, clapping your hands in excitement.

“Yes my baby girl, but there’s also … another good news.” Your dad said, putting his arm round your shoulders.

“Another Good news?” You asked. *I wonder how many good news there are haha!*

“Well how do we say it.. erm, Me and your mum made an agreement with our best friends that we’ll make our childrens marry together. Also our business hasn’t been doing very well lately so we all planned that this year will be suitable for you and our friend’s son to get married.” Your dad explained.

 

When you noticed what your dad had said your smile dropped, you had never thought you’d be leaving to Seoul just for a marriage. Also you had never thought you’d be marrying to someone you had never met before or know.

“M-Married? .. To Who?” You asked, playing with your fingers.

“Well you’ll get to meet him and his family soon! We’ll be taking the train to Seoul tomorrow night, so we have a lot of packing to do.” Your mum said

You nodded.

“Baby Girl, cheer up. We're sorry to make you marry at this young age.” Your dad said nudging you on the elbow.

You laughed sarcastically “Appa, umma, I’m fine don't need to be sorry. If getting married will help your business, then… I’m willing to get married.” You said *Not really…*  “Anyways err.. I have a lot of stuff, so i b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter