I'm Lost.

My Heart Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your heart was beating in scaredness and worriedness as you stood in the streets, looking around helplessly, not knowing where you were.

 

“Great, I’m lost… what should I do?” You pouted as you took your phone out, scrolling through your contact list to see who you can call for help. “Hmm, Eun Mi can’t help me cause she’s too far… Babo Chunji DEFINITELY won’t want me to call him and L.Joe… he would help me, right?” You wondered. "No, we're still not close enough, but.. he's the only one that i can get help from... Aish, I have to call him, if i dont call him, then i wont be able to go home." You were debating about it in your mind again for a few minutes then finally called himhesitantly.

 

“Yeoboseyo?” L.Joe said, through the phone.

“H-Hey, L-L.Joe-Oppa.. It’s me Park SooYeon. C-Can you help me? I think I’m.... l-lost.” You stuttered.

“Lost? Where are you?!” He asked, sounding worried.

You sighed, while looking around the streets. “I don’t know where I am.”

“Can you see any street names then?”

“Wait.” You said, walking around to find any street signs you see. “I’m at xxx.xxx street.”

“Okay stay there and dont move! I’m coming.” He ended the call quickly.

 

You did as L.Joe told you, staying where you were at the bus stop, waiting for him. After 45 minutes you saw L.Joe and the rest of Teen Top running towards you.

“SooYeon!” They shouted while waving at you.

You waved back and ran towards them. “Thanks for coming here. I’m so so sorry to bother you guys, I was lost while I was walking and I don’t know much people who can help me, apart from L.Joe and you guys.” You said sadly, lowering your head. *It’s all cause of the babo Chunji’s fault. If he hadn’t left me alone then I wouldn’t be lost right now.*

L.Joe bent down to look at your face. “It’s alright, don’t need to be sorry. We're happy to help you.”

“Yeah, it’s alright now so cheer up. We’ve found you so you’re safe!.” Changjo reassured you, as he put his hand on your shoulder.

You looked up at him and smiled. “Thank you so much.”

“No problem.” Changjo smiled.

“Hey, Since we’re all out here, shall we go have some fun?!!” Ricky suggested.

“Yeah let’s go have fun!!” Neil shouted in excitement.

 

You were happy that Teen Top came to find you, but at the same time you felt upset because your mind was still thinking about Chunji leaving you alone to meet Sieun.

*Why do I keep thinking about Chunji?! Aigoo, I should stop thinking about him and have fun instead* You thought, as you followed behind Teen Top to who knows where..

 

❤❤❤

 

The sky was still bright and nice so Teen Top decided to take you to Yeouido Park. It took quite a long time for you guys to arrive there, but you guys were chatting and playing around at the same time so it didn’t seem long to get there. It was your first time going to Yeouido Park, a lot of people were having fun playing in the water.

 

“Have you been here before?” Changjo asked.

“No, it’s my first time coming here. It’s nice.” You smiled, admiring the beautiful park and children’s playing happily in the water.

“So what are we waiting for? Let go!” Neil said, dragging you into the water.

You ran your hand through the cool water. “The water feels cool and nice. I love it here.” You said.

Neil nodded. “Yeah, and the beautiful view around here is nice too. COME ON GUYS! JOIN US!!” He shouted, waving his two hands in the air.

“Yeah, The w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter