Hate you.

My Heart Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Whys L.Joe leaning towards me? What's he trying to do?* You wondered, still trying to move away from him slowly.

 

You closed your eyes tightly and clenched your fist, hoping that L.Joe wasn't going to do anything to you. As you could not move any further away from him, you could feel and hear L.Joe's breathe, breathing on your face.

 

*L.Joe Oppa...don't come anymore near me.* You thought, closing your eyes tightly as you felt a hard push on your shoulder, making you and L.Joe separate from each other. You opened your eyes and looked up to see Chunji standing right infront of you and L.Joe with fierce looking eyes.

 

"C-Chunji Oppa..." You said, shocked to see him there.

"Chunji... erm, what are you doing here?" L.Joe said, looking shocked aswell.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you two that?" He glared at L.Joe then pulled you up from the bench by the wrist aggressively and then grabbed your bag and dragged you away without a single word.

 

You looked back and forth at L.Joe and Chunji, confused at what just happened. L.Joe sighed as he watched you leave with Chunji, he couldn't understand what he was doing before. Your glittering eyes, soft lips and everything about you made him want to take you away from Chunji and protect you from being hurt by Chunji.

 

Meanwhile L.Joe was still sitting at the park, Chunji was still pulling you by the wrist and walking really fast, making you having to run to catch up with his fast walking pace.

 

"Chunji Oppa." You panted, as Chunji ignored you. "Oppa!" You yanked your wrist off his grip.

"What?" He snarled, glaring at you.

"Why did you suddenly pull

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter