New School 1.

My Heart Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

From now on you were going to live in the ‘Lee’s House’. Your parents live in Seoul as well, but further away in another area.

Your alarm was ringing non-stop, you were really tired and you weren’t bothered to wake up for school. But today was your first day at a new school, so you forced yourself up. You sat up on your bed while rubbing your eyes and when you slowly opened your eyes you were greeted by 4 maids, they were standing in a line beside your bed.

 

“Good Morning, Soo Yeon-sshi.” They said in sync while smiling.

“M-Morning.. ehh, Do you need something?” You asked confusedly.

“We got your school uniform all neat and tidy for you to wear, and we’re here to tell you that breakfast is ready and you can go down to eat it any time.“

“Thank You.” You bowed.

“It’s our pleasure, so we’ll be leaving now for you to get ready.” They bowed and walked out of your room.

 

You stared at the neatly ironed uniform hanging by the door. “I wish I can do everything myself, the maids here are always helping me… it’s going to make me lazy soon. Anyways, better get ready for school!” You smiled, getting off your bed.

 

❤❤❤

 

When you got dressed, you walked out of your room while fixing your hair and bumped into Chunji. “Good Morning! Had a good sleep?” You asked, with a smile on your face.

“Good Morning? What's so Good about Morning? And why would you want to know if i slept well?” Chunji said, and walked away with his hands in his pockets.

“Pssh, ‘Whats so Good about Morning? And why do you want to know that?’" You said, imitating his voice ".. I was only asking you and being nice, don't need to be rude!” 

 

You followed Chunji downstairs and entered in the dining room after him, you stared at the table in shock because there was a lot of food. You had never had a lot of food on the table for breakfast – It was your first time seeing and having a lot of food for breakfast.

“Yah, Have you never seen food before? You’re going to be late for school if you don’t hurry up.” Chunji Chuckled, pulling you down next to him.

"I was just thinking about something haha..” You smiled.

"Well stop thinking too much, drink some water first before eating." Chunji smiled and handed you over a glass of water.

"T-Thank You, Chunji-sshi." You said. *Here we gooo~ He's going to start acting nice to me in front of his parents*

“aww~ you two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter