Friend.

My Heart Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The school bell rang for break, everyone were walking in and out of the classrooms. You turned round to look at where Chunji sat, but he wasn’t there anymore. He had already left the classroom as soon as the bell rang with L.Joe.

“Chunji left so quick… I guess he hated me sitting in front of him.” You said sadly, standing up from your seat, when a girl suddenly appeared right in front of your face.

“Annyeonghaseyo!! My names Choi Hee Rin! Nice to meet you.” She smiled cheesily.

“A-annyeonghaseyo, nice to meet you. My names Park Soo Yeon.” You bowed.

Hee Rin laughed. “You’re nervous right? Just relax everyone here is quite nice.”

“Yeah thank you, I’m always nervous.” You giggled.

“Let’s be friends.” Hee Rin suggested.

“Friends? Yeah, of course I would love to be your friend.” You smiled. *First day at school today, and I’ve already made a friend. So happy, but... I still miss Eun Mi.*

 

You and Hee Rin walked round the school, while chatting. As you were walking you noticed how many rooms there were in the school. The school was like a mansion, and if you were to walk all alone with nobody in school would be really scary.

“So why did you move to this school? There’s hardly any transfer students in Loen high now, because the education money here is quite expensive.” She said.

“I didn’t want to move here, but it’s cause I’m getting M –” You stopped. Realizing that you’re not meant to tell anyone about your arranged marriage cause of your agreement with Chunji.

“Cause you’re getting what?”

You weren’t really good with lies, but you tried to make something up to make Hee Rin believe you.“I meant.. erm.. c-cause my parents have a new…erm.. job in Seoul so I have to move here.” You said slowly.

“Okaay..” She said sounding unsure.

 

When you two were walking around the school, you suddenly heard a lot of people shouting. You stopped and then dragged Hee Rin to join the crowd with you, because you wanted to know why they're shouting and screaming.

“TEEN TOP!!! AHHHHHHH, SO HANDSOME. LETS TAKE A PICTURE TOGETHER! AHH!” They shouted.

 

You looked at Hee Rin and asked. “Whose… Teen Top?”

“They’re just the popular boys in the school, there’s 6 of them. Everyone loves them.” She smiled.

“Jinjja? I wonder how they look like” You said curiously, as you moved your head left and right while tip toeing to look at Teen Top’s faces. *This school is so different than mines, we didn't have popular boys who were crowded by people..*

 

There were too much people crowding round them that you couldn’t see their faces. Girls beside you were pushing you away cause they wanted to go nearer to Teen Top, which made you fall backwards. You screamed as Hee Rin tried to grab on to you but she also got pushed. When you thought you were going to fall onto the floor you felt a pair of hands catching you by the waist.

“Gwenchana?”

“Y-yeah, thank you for saving me from falling.” You laughed, as the person removed their hands from your waist.

“W-we keep bumping into each other right?”

“Nae?” You said, looking at the person’s face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter