Coffee Shop 2.

My Heart Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Chunji found a free table by the window so you guys sat down on it. Enjoying your warm drinks and enjoying the scenery from the window.

“Hmm only if my cakes look and tastes as nice as those.” Chunji said, looking at the cakes in the coffee shop.

You smiled. “Oppa, gwenchana. First time making it won’t always be that successful. We’ll just have to try and make it again next time.”

“Yeah.” He said, taking a sip of his coffee. “ So… I can see that you’re quite close with L.Joe and the others now?”

“Yeah… Teen Top helped me a lot, especially L.Joe Oppa. He helped me a lot during classes since I have a lot of work to catch up. But why are you suddenly asking?”

“Nothing, I was just wondering. But it’s better if you don’t hang around with them too much, since everyone in the school knows that you’re my wife now, and it won’t be good if you’re seen with them all the time.” He sighed.

“N-Nae, and…I’m sorry for making you and Sieuns’ relationship difficult. S-Sieun must’ve been h-hurt after knowing that we’re married.” You said.

 "It’s fine. I talked to her about it and she says she understands so don't worry.  But can you stop saying sorry? You say it too often and people will just look down on you if you always apologize instead of sticking up for yourself."

“Then people can just look down on me. I’m not someone special who needs a good image. At least my family and I…live a happy life, then nothing else matters to me.” You smiled weakly, feeling sad that you haven’t seen your parents for ages.

*SooYeon is really different f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter