Birthday.

My Heart Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A slightly longer chapter espcially written for you guys! Since I haven't been updating for SO LONG! ^^


*Chunji's birthday*

"Morning Eomonim and Abeonim." You bowed as you walked in the kitchen.

"SooYeon ahh~" Mrs Lee cooed.

"Nae?"

"You look ESPECIALLY happy today." She smiled, putting her hands on your shoulders.

"Really?" You giggled. "Maybe because it's a nice day today?"

"Are you sure it's not because you're going to go out for dinner with Chunji tonight for his birthday?" She smirked.

"Hmm, I don't know." You laughed.

"Be sure to wear something pretty to impress my son" Mr Lee winked.

"Something... Pretty?" You looked at Mrs Lee.

She nodded. " Yeh, I'm sure you'll find something nice to wear inside the wardrobe."

"Nae." You smiled. *something pretty?.. Hmm* You thought, while staring into space thinking about what kind of clothes there is in the wardrobe for you to wear.

 

While you were busy thinking about what clothes were inside your wardrobe, you never noticed Chunji walking in the kitchen despite he was yawning loudly.

"Morning." He greeted his parents as he noticed you at the side day dreaming. "Boo!" He shouted in your ear giving you a fright.

"Ahh!" You screamed. "Y-Yah, You scared me."

"What were you day dreaming about? Huu? What to wear tonight?" He smirked, leaning closely to your face.

"B-Bwo? N-No, I was t-thinking about how ugly you look." You said, taking a bottle of water out the fridge.

*Pssh, I can tell you're lying from your stuttering* "Yah, I look nothing ugly. Do you know how handsome I am even when I wake up. Look at me." He said, pointing to his face, but you put your hand on your ears whilst drinking, signalling him that you weren't listening to him.

"Yah, stop pretending you're not listening to me." Chunji said, but you continued to ignore him. Then he grabbed the bottle that you were drinking from off you and drank the rest of it.

"Yah, Chunji Oppa. That's my bottle. Would you stop taking my bottle?" You pouted, trying to pull the bottle back but he was gripping it tight.

"Mm, the water tastes sweet." He smiled, giving you back the empty bottle. "Do you not remember that I said I LOVED drinking from the same bottle as my wife?"

"Y-You are.. Aish, forget it, I'm going to get dressed." You sighed, as you blew your fringe before walking away.

*She's so funny and cute when she's like that.* Chunji thought.

Mrs Lee laughed at the sight of you and Chunji's cuteness. "I'm glad you two are getting on with each other. Those little joking arguments are always so cute."

Chunji chuckled. "You and dad are cute too."

"Aigoo, Sweet talker." Mrs Lee smiled.

 

❤❤❤

 

You arrived early at the restaurant and waiting for Chunji outside. You thought you’d go earlier to wait for him because you didn’t want him to wait for you. You kept looking at the time on your phone, worried that he might be late or he might’ve forgotten about going out with you.

You scrolled through your contacts to Chunji's name and called him. “Yeoboseyo? Oppa, where are you?” You asked.

“Somewhere.” He sang.

“Somewhere?... I’m wait – “

“Arasso, I’m just right behind you.” He interrupted, as you turned round to see Chunji walking towards you cooly with one hand in his pocket. “Babo, go inside. It’s too cold to stand out here.” He smirked, hitting you on the head.

“Oww.” You groaned, while rubbing your head. “Well c-can I not stand here? I-I like standing in the cold.”

“Okay, then you can keep standing here and I’ll go inside and get somethi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter