Chunji's Cake.

My Heart Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sorry if this chapter is bad xD I got my friend to help me a bit cause my brain suddenly went blank and dead ^^" 

While you and L.Joe were busy talking to each other, both of you didn’t notice Chunji walking past you guys. He sat down on his seat behind you guys while watching you two talk and laugh.

 

*They never noticed me walking past them? Am I invisible?* Chunji thought.

“L.Joe oppa, I heard that you’re good at playing the piano. One day you should play it for me.” You smiled

“You want to hear me play the piano?” He said.

“Yeah.”

“Hmm, but I don’t like playing the piano for people.”

“Ahh... Jinjja?” You pouted, feeling disappointed. “Awells, if you don’t want to play it then I won’t force you.”

“No, because it’s you that asked, I’ll play it for you.” He smiled as your face brightened up.

“Really? Yaay.” You giggled.

“By the way, will you be free today? Me and the others are going out today and they wanted me to ask you to join us.”

“Today? Yeah, I’m –“

“She’s busy today, tomorrow and for the rest of the year.” Chunji interrupted, giving you and L.Joe a shock.

“Hyung, when did you come in?” L.Joe asked.

“When you were ruffling SooYeon’s hair.” Chunji answered coldly while glancing at you.

“O-Ohh.” L.Joe nodded. “So SooYeon, are you free?”

“Yeah-“

“No, she’s busy.” Chunji interrupted again. “Mum wants us home straight after school.”

"Really? But Eomeonim didn't tell me anything about going straight home after school." You said

"Yeah, because... erm... Mum only told me but.... but I forgotten to tell you."

“Ohh.. L.Joe Oppa. I guess I'll have to join you guys next time. Sorry.” You sighed.

“It’s fine, we can go out another time.” He smiled. *Its weird and hard to believe that SooYeon's married to Chunji. It all seems like a dream.*

 

❤❤❤❤

 

After a long, tiring day at school, you and Chunji finally arrived at home to see nobody apart from the maids again. You looked into each room as you past them, checking if your parents in law were at home.

 

“Where’s Abeonim and Eomeonim? You asked Chunji.

He shrugged his shoulders, as he plopped down on the sofa in the living room. “They’ve probably gone out for dinner with their friends again.”

“Gone out? Then why did Eomeonim want us straight home?” You asked.

Chunji sighed. “Maybe she didn’t want you to go out with dangerous boys after school so she told usto go straight home.”

“Jinjja?” You frowned. “Hmm, impossible. Probably it was you that made up the whole thing about going straight home”

“No, why would I even be bother to make that up.” Chunji said.

 

“Hmm, Yeah… Maybe Eomeonim forgotten that she told us to go straight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter