Alone Again.

My Heart Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since Chunji decided to not buy any gifts yet, you two decided to go home. But as you two were walking through the shopping mall, you walked pass a couple and family tee shop. Chunji stopped as he stared at the shop, asking you if you remembered the couple tee you two wore on the day you two got married. You stared at the shop, recalling that time when Chunji had left you after signing the marriage agreement and how you two had to put on an act like a married couple in front of your parent-in-laws.

 

“Where did I put the Couple Tee? Can’t remember where I last put it.” Chunji mumbled, as you stared at him and he looked back at you, laughing. “Doesn’t matter, the couple tee didn’t fit me anyways. We can always get another one right?” He pulled you into the couple tee shop but you stopped him.

“Chunji Oppa, it’s fine.” You smiled. “It doesn’t really matter if you still have the couple tee and we don’t really need one. At least… we got this?” You pointed at the ring on your finger.

Chunji nodded. “But does it not seem a bit old fashioned to you? Mum’s not really good at picking rings is she?”

You Chuckled. “Don’t say that, she used her money to get us this ring.”

“Fine, since you’re not wanting any couple tee’s, let’s go eat shaved ice.” He said, pulling you along with him to a dessert shop.

 

You and Chunji sat down at the table by the window side with a beautiful view of Seoul. You stared in amusement while Chunji ordered shaved ice for both of you to eat.

“It’s beautiful right?” Chunji smiled with his hands on his chin; admiring you watching the scenery.

You nodded. “It’ll probably look more pretty if we went to Namsan Tower. But it still looks wonderful.” You smiled as you turned to Chunji.

“You get happily so easily.” Chunji chuckled. “It’s cute.”

You looked at Chunji, blinking your eyes several times feeling a slight gush of embarrassment that he called you cute. “mm… what did you order?”

“I ordered this.” He said, pointing towards the waiter who was coming with a big bowl of strawberry shaved ice.

“Wow, it’s a bit too big, I won’t be able to finish it.” You pouted at the shaved ice.

 “That’s why you share it with someone.” He smiled, picking up the spoon and scooping a bit of the shaved ice for you. “Ahh”

“I-It’s fine, I can do it myself.” You laughed awkwardly.

“Eat it.” Chunji demanded while shoving the spoon closer to you as you slowly opened your mouth to eat it. “Nice?”

You nodded. “Very nice. I like it.”

 

Just before you two were about to start eating the shaved ice, one of the staff came up to you two to get a polaroid photo for their shop wall for decoration along with other customers polaroid photos.

“Sorry but is it alright if I get a polaroid photo of you two for our wall decoration?” The staff pointed out at the peg of polaroids on the wall.

“Yeah, sure.”  Chunji Smiled.

“Okay, can you two sit closer together please.” The staff requested, as Chunji shuffled his chair closer to yours and put his arm round your shoulders.

You turned to look at him in slight surprise. “What are you looking at? I know I’m good looking, but the camera’s over there.” Chunji smiled, as he turned your head to face the camera.

“1,2,3 Kimchi!” The staff said before pressing the shutter. “Thank You, hope you enjoy your shave ice.”

“Nae, Kamsamnida.” You two said.

“The staff probably thought we looked good together so she wanted to take a picture of us.” Chunji said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter