Endless Pain.

My Heart Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you heard the familiar voice calling your name again, you were about to speed walk away, but Hee Rin pulled your wrist to stop you.

 

“SooYeon-ah… Chunji’s mum is calling you. You… know her?” Hee Rin asked, as Mrs Lee’s footsteps got louder and louder as she walked closer to you.

*Ottoke… I’m dead… I’m dead.* You gulped, as the crowd that was surrounding Chunji and his parents got quieter. They were watching Mrs Lee walking towards you while wondering why she knew your name.

 

“SooYeon-ah.” Mrs Lee said, walking closer to you.

 

You kept your head down, not wanting to turn round as everyone was staring at you, including Chunji.

 

*Aish, SooYeon you babo! RUN AWAY!!* Chunji thought, staring at you from the gates.

“SooYeon-ah, are you alright?” Mrs Lee asked, as she put her hand on your shoulder, spinning your round to face her.

“A-Annyeonghaseyo M-Mrs L-Lee. I’m a-alright.” You stuttered.

Mrs Lee chuckled. “You’re acting weird. Did I not tell you to call me Eomeoni?”

“Nae?! EOMEONI?!” Hee Rin and TeenTop shouted in sync.

“Why does your friends all sound surprised?” She laughed, taking hold of your hand.

“E-erm… E-Eomeoni, w-why did you come here?” You whispered.

“To pick up my lovely daughter in law.” Mrs Lee smiled, pinching your cheeks.

*Ahh… I’m really dead now. Everyone’s looking at us.* You sighed.

“SooYeon… You’re Mrs lee’s daughter.. in law?!” Hee Rin asked, looking at you in shock.

 

You couldn’t open your mouth to answer her as a lot of people were staring at you. You felt scared to answer Hee Rin’s question and you wished you could just evaporate away in the air.

 

 “Y-Yes.” You slowly nodded, looking up at Hee Rin and Teen Top who were in shock, especially L.Joe. He was staring at you as if he just witnessed something terrible happening.

“So you’re C-Chunji hyung’s wife?!” Changjo asked.

You noded hesitantly

“Anyways, we have to get going now. See you guys another time and remember to come visit our house someday. You guys haven’t been there for ages.” Mrs Lee said, leading you to the car.

 

When you were walking past the crowd to get in the car, every girl was giving you glares. They couldn’t believe that you and Chunji were married and that you guys had been hiding that secret from the start of the day you entered in Loen High.

 

*Now everyone knows we’re married… Chunji’s going to be angry at me now* You thought, entering in the car after Chunji.

 

“YAH! Why didn't you run away when my mum was walking over to you? Don’t you remember that no one’s meant to know about our relationship? Are you really desperate for everyone to know about us, so you planned this all out?Huu?!” Chunji s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter