The New Him.

My Heart Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's been a year already since I've created this story! Thanks for those who have and still am supporting/reading my story :')

The alarm clock went on, ringing unstoppably as you slowly swam your arm around the bed to reach for the clock; grabbing it with your hand and then turning it off before dropping the alarm clock on the bed tiredly.

"Ahh, I'm too tired for school." You yawned while sitting up on the bed, stretching your arms up in the air.

Like every other days you would turn to your side to see Chunji missing like usual. It didn't bother you anymore as he usually wakes up early before you and leaving you by yourself sleeping till you're almost late for school. You got off the bed while brushing your hair with your fingers and walking into the bathroom to see a yellow post-it-note stuck on the mirror, blocking you from seeing your own reflection. 

Staring at the bright yellow note, you pulled it off the mirror and read the messy writing on it. 

"Morning sleepy head! Get dressed and come down quickly for breakfast, okay? 
Don't start day dreaming and hurry up! Go Go! ^^"

You stared at the note and chuckled. "Babo" You smiled, as you put the post it note down next to the sink and then staring at your reflection sighing "But it feels weird to see him suddenly acting all nice to me... It all seems like a dream."

 

❤❤❤

 

Chunji sat at the dinning table, waiting for you to come downstairs, and when you finally walked into the dinning area while tying your long hair up in a pony tail, Chunji ran behind you and put his hands on your shoulders, pushing you towards a chair. 

You looked at Chunji with a questioned face as he lifted the silver food cover dome off the plate. "Jja Jang! Breakfast, specially made for you." He said.

You leaned your head closer to the food; examining the food. "You... Made this?"

"Yeah, it's my first time in years since I made breakfast for someone. It doesn't look appealing, but don't moan about it, okay?." He said.

"Oppa, Gwenchana. The looks doesn't matter, at least it's edible and it can full my stomach up." You smiled as you took a bite of the food. "Mmm delicious. 10 out of 10." You giggled.

Chunji smiled at your reaction as he put his elbow against the table while supporting his head on top of his hand as he watched you ate your breakfast.
"C-Chunji Oppa... Can you not stare at me... I-I'm not... Use to it." You said.

"Just ignore me and eat." He demanded, while pointing at your food.

"Then why can't you ignore me and let me eat alone." You pouted, eating your breakfast quickly so he can stop staring at you.

"Yah, eat slowly. I'll stop staring if you give me your phone."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter