Feeling Hurt.

My Heart Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L.Joe quickly bended down next to you to see if you were alright. You tried to hide your crying face with your hair, but he saw your teardrops dropping on the floor.

 

“Chunji hyung, there’s no need to slap SooYeon. It was me who pushed Sieun, blame me, not SooYeon.” L.Joe said, getting you up off the floor. “Come on let’s go see the nurse.”

 

When you walked past Chunji, you looked at him with hurtful eyes, as tears were still running down your face. When Chunji saw your face full of tears, he felt uncomfortable and bad for slapping you.

 

*What’s wrong with me?...Why do I feel hurt after slapping her?… * Chunji thought, staring at his hand that he used to slap you.

“Oppa~” Sieun cooed, linking arms with Chunji. “Gwenchana?”

“N-Nae.” Chunji said, watching you and L.Joe walking away.

 

❤❤❤❤

 

You sat down on the chairs in the nurse room as L.Joe went searching for the first aid kit. When he found it, he quickly rushed over to you, helping you take off your blazer so he could treat your wrist and scratched fingers.

 

“Oww!” You groaned, as L.Joe put ointment on your wrist.

“Does it hurt?” He asked, blowing your wrist to ease a bit of the pain away.

“N-No, it doesn’t hurt.” You smiled.

“Next time when Sieun hurts you again, remember to call for help.” He said, looking into your eyes worriedly.

“Nae.” You nodded. “Kamsamnida, L.Joe Oppa.”

He chuckled as he wrapped your wrist with a bandage. “Babo, no need to say thank you. I’m glad you’re fine now, but is your cheek alright? Chunji hyung was stupid, he shouldn’t have slapped you.”

“Yeah, I-I’m alright. I’m a s-strong girl, it doesn’t h-hurt at all.” You lied.

“That’s good.” He smiled as he ruffled your hair. “By the way.. erm, did your mum buy you that ring?”

“Y-Yeah, s-she bought me it a-as a b-birthday present.” You stuttered.

“Ohh, it looks beautiful… like you.” He smiled.

 “L.Joe Oppa you’re really good at joking and making people smile.” You laughed as you put your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter