Arguing.

My Heart Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(T/N) Hello my readers! I read over my last chapter and I kind of ‘Mis-Written’ the last bit of Chapter 18… So I just added a few more sentence to it xD Sorriee

 

*From last chapter-*

"Mianhae, SooYeon. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I didn’t mean to slap you. It actually made me feel...bad and hurt as well when you cried in front of me. I don’t know why… but I didnt like seeing your cry face.” He murmured quietly and touched your soft cheek as a small smile appeared on your face, thinking that you were dreaming about Chunji caressing your cheek.

--

 

When you and Hee Rin were walking to class, it was really noisy, but when you two entered in the classroom, everyone went silent and started whispering whilst looking at you. You could tell that they were talking about what happened yesterday with you, Chunji and Sieun.

 

*I bet they’re talking about what had happened yesterday.* You sighed, plopping down on your seat.

“SooYeon-ah, remember I’m here for you if you have any problems.” Hee Rin smiled.

“Nae, Kamsamnida.” You smiled, as Chunji and Sieun walked in to class together.

 

You and Chunji were looking at each other as he walked down the aisle to his table. But you quickly looked away and kept your head down, scared that Sieun will think that you’re eyeing Chunji up.

 

“Oppa, my finger still hurts from yesterday. What should I do?” Sieun said loudly for you to hear.

“Well you should go see a doctor, he’ll help fix your finger. And just as you are there, you could ask him to check your face too. Being two faced all the time.” Hee Rin said whilst drawing on her sketchbook.

“Excuse me? What did you say?!” Sieun said annoyingly, standing infront of Hee Rin's desk.

“I said that you’re a two faced DEVIL.” Hee Rin emphasized while glaring at her.

“Hee Rin- ah, don’t argue with her, everyone’s looking at us now.” You whispered to Hee Rin, but she didn’t listen.

“Two faced devil? How can you say that to me?” Sieun said, making her eyes watery to act like she’s innocent.

“Cause you are two faced and fake as well. In front of your boyfriend you act angelic, but behind his back you’re hurting innocent people like SooYeon.” Hee Rin shouted.

“A-Ani… I would never hurt someone. Chunji Oppa, I would never hurt anyone.” Sieun said as a fake tear ran down her face.

“Don’t worry… I.. b-believe you.” He smiled weakly at Sieun.

“Jinjja. Are you seriously going to believe her? She dug her nails into SooYeon’s wrist and made it bleed.” Hee Rin said, grabbing your hand and showing him your bandaged wrist. “Look! We have proof”

“So what? How do we know if SooYeon’s pretending to be injured?” He said.

 

You looked at Chunji, shocked that he would think and say that you’d pretend to be injured. “If you don’t believe us then admit it. Stop taking a big round and accusing us of lying.”

“Yeah! Just cause you’re the richest guy in this top school, it doesn’t mean you have the right to accuse people like us.” Hee Rin huffed.

“I’m no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter