Seoul.

My Heart Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*00:04 – In the train*

 

You sat down quietly on your seat, staring outside the window, while looking at people on the platform saying bye to their family and friends.

You then turned to look at your mum who was sitting opposite you. “Umma~ who’s the boy that I’m going to get married to?” You asked.

Your mum gave you a warm smile. “Jagiya, I know you’re very scared about this arranged marriage, but it’s fine, you’ll soon get to know him more.” She said.

“I know, I know. But umma, I’m not scared or worried at all so you don’t need to be worried about me too.” You lied. “Can you just tell me more information about him? I want to know more about him.”

 

Your parents looked at each other and smiled, because it was their first time seeing you so eager to know about something.

“I don’t know much about him, but I heard from his parents that a lot of girls like him because he’s quite popular in school.” Your mum said.

“Ohh~ How old is he then?” You asked.

“He’s the same age as you and you’ll be going to the same school as him too.”

“Same school?” *Oh yeah, I forgot that I’m going to another school... Hope I can meet new friends, i'm going to miss Eun Mi a lot*

“Yes, the school that he’s at right now is really good, you’ll meet a lot of friends.” She smiled

You smiled back and nodded.

 

Finally the train departed, the journey to Seoul was going to be long and you were a bit tired and bored so you plugged your earphones in to listen to music.

*Seoul.. here I come! From now on my life will change, I hope everything will be perfectly fine* You thought before you fell asleep.

 

❤❤❤

 

“Welcome to Seoul, hope you enjoy your day, and thank you for travelling with us.” The women’s voice in the train speaker said.

 

You stepped out of the train with your parents, you guys had a lot of luggage’s so it took you guys a long time to walk ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter