Coffee Shop 1.

My Heart Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Chunji finished decorating the cake, he settled it down on the kitchen table nicely. Putting out a plate and spoon neatly for you to use. He sliced a bit of the cake and gave it to you.

 

“Try it.” He smiled, looking proud that he made a cake successfully.

“Nae.” You said, scooping a small bit of the cake and ate it.

“How is it?”

“Hmm…”

“It’s nice right? See I told you that I’ll make you speechless after eating my cake.” He smirked, with his arms crossed.

“Y-Yeah, it t-tastes nice.” You stuttered, trying to swallow the cake.

“Let me try my own cake.” He said, taking your spoon and scooping a big bit of the cake.

“Oppa, I… used that spoon.”

“Yeah? And?” He said, putting the spoon of cake in his mouth. “What is this?!” He frowned, trying to swallow the cake.

You laughed.

“Why did you say it was nice when it isn’t?” He spitted the cake out.

“Because it’s your first time making it.”

“Aish, next time I’ll definitely make you a cake that’ll make you speechless.”

“Okay, I’ll look forward to the next time, which will be… In a thousand years time?” You laughed.

“Yah, stop looking down on me!”

“Nae Nae. Sorry.” You smiled.

 

❤❤❤

 

You and Chunji were in the bedroom, doing your own things. The sky was still bright and you didn’t feel tired so you decided to go out for a walk. You went to the open wardrobe and found a comfortable hoodie and pants to wear.

 

“Where are you going?” Chunji asked, as you were about to go out the room.

“I’m just going out for a walk. I won’t be long.” You smiled, twisting the door knob as Chunji pulled your arm.

“Wait, I’ll go with you.”

“N-No, it’s fine. I can go by myself.”

It’s dangerous for a girl to go out by herself at ni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter