Lie.

My Heart Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Walking through the doors and into the noisy classroom, Chunji pulled you to the side of the classroom staring into your eyes strangely.

 

“W-What are you doing?” You asked, as you had a sudden flashback of you and L.Joe almost kissing in the music room.

“Ya!” He shouted as you gulped while clenching your fists together. “Where did you go?”

“N-Nae?” You stuttered in slight relief that Chunji didn’t know what had happened in the music room earlier. “I went to the toilet and then strolled around the school.”

“You should’ve told me where you were, I was finding you and worrying that something might’ve happened to you.” He said whilst grabbing onto both your shoulders.

You smiled. “Nae, but I’m in school anyways, nothing bad will happen to me- “ You said as Chunji’s phone rang, interrupting you from talking.

 

Chunji grabbed his phone out from his pocket as you glanced at his phone screen to see who it was calling; ‘Sieun Baby’. You then quickly looked away, pretending that you didn't see the caller ID as you were too looking around the classroom curiously at the group of boys and girls dancing crazily in class.

Chunji looked up at you and quickly covered his phone screen against his chest so you won’t be able to see who the caller was.

 

“I’ll go answer the call first, be right back.” He smiled, before stepping out of the classroom and leaving you standing by yourself.

“Sieun Baby?... He probably hasn’t changed the caller ID yet, right? Since we kind of only...started?” You mumbled. Thinking of all the positive possibilities as you could to keep all your negative thoughts away. *I’ve just got to trust him that everything’s going to be fine.. Just have to have more faith in him.*

 

“What are you thinking about? You look lost and blanked out in your own world.” Chunji laughed as he walked back in the classroom.

“N-Nothing.” You smiled weakly. “Who was it?”

“Oh.. erm, just an old friend.” He said, as you looked away from him and nodded slowly. “SooYeon-ah, I’ve got stuff planned tomorrow afternoon, so I can’t see your parents. Help me tell them I’m sorry that I can’t come to meet them in person this time.”

You nodded. “It’s fine, my parents won’t mind. But Chunji oppa… what have you got planned?”

“Nothing, just some stuff planned with my friends. But anyways, come and help me buy something for your parents later, okay?” He said, making an ‘ok’ sign with his hands before walking out the classroom.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter