New School 2.

My Heart Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When you arrived at LOEN High, you went to the school office to inform that you’ve arrived and to get information about what class you’re in. After that you went to find your class, LOEN High was really big – 3 times the size of your old school. You walked slowly while looking at the signs on the school walls to find your class.

 

❤❤❤

 

Meanwhile on the other side of the school building, L.Joe, Niel and Changjo were walking to their class, after going to the bathroom. They were talking and playing around, while C.A.P, Chunji and Ricky were already in class.

 

“Hyung! When did you cut your hair?” Changjo asked Neil.

"Yeah, it looks much better than having it long." L.Joe added.

“Thank You for the compliment, I got it cut yesterday. I do think i look more handsome having it a bit shorter.” Neil smiled.

“Thought you weren’t going to cut it! If you didn’t then your hair will be as long as Rapunzel.” Changjo said as he messed up Neil’s hair and ran away.

“Yah, what was that for?! If my hair was like Rapunzel, I’ll strange you with it!” Neil shouted as he chased after Changjo.

“Hey, You two! Stop running around, you’ll bump into some...one – “ L.Joe shouted, but it was too late.

 

*BAM*

 

Changjo had bumped into you, both of you fell on your bums.

“Oww…” You groaned, as you wiped your hands together to get dirt off your hands.

“Oww, my bum…” Changjo groaned aswell as he rubbed his bum.

“Changjo! I told you not run around, and Neil, why do you have to chase after him?!” L.Joe shouted, slapping Neil on the arm.

“Sorry Hyung.” Changjo said.

“Are you alright?” Neil asked you.

“Yeah, I’m alright.” You smiled.

“Come on, lets get you up from the dirty floor.” L.Joe said, as he lended you his hand.

“Kamsamnida.” You said and took his hand.

“No Problem.” He replied. *Who is she? Haven’t seen her around the school before.*

“erm.. I’m sorry, for bumping into you.” Changjo apologized, rubbing the back of his neck while looking at the floor and glancing at you.

“No, it’s my fault. I wasn’t watching where I was going. I’m just clumsy.. as usual.” You grinned. "Are you alright?

“Yeah, I'm fine! Haha.. erm, are you sure you’re alright then?” Changjo asked embarrassingly

“Yeah, I’m alright. Thanks for your kindness, but I need to go to class now. Annyeong.” You bowed and continued to find your class.

 

Neil nudged L.Joe on the arm. “Who is she?” He asked.

“I don’t know. Do you know?” L.Joe asked Neil back.

“I wouldn’t be asking you if I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter