Hate It.

My Heart Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Warning! Haha, calm down! Nothing serious xD But...there will probably be alot of typing errors... will go back to correct them when I have time ^^ Sorry and Thank You!! ALSO, I changed the cover and stuff if you havent noticed hehe!

 

If you want to listen to a song while reading... I listened to 'That Women' by Baek Ji Young when writing this! :)

 

Although the incident had been days ago, people were still giving you unpleasant looks. Everyone in school had heard about what had happened between you, Chunji and L.Joe. They believed all the rumors as there was a photo of evidence of you and L.Joe making out together; although it was clear that it wasn’t true but no one would stand on your side apart from you friends as everyone else was on Chunji’s side after all he was popular in school.

 

“What should I do? I can’t hide forever…” You mumbled to yourself.

“SOOYEONNIE!” Someone shouted as you looked up from your feet to see Mrs Lee running towards you. “Where have you been?” She asked, looking sad as she took her sunglasses off.

“E-Eomonim… I…” You stuttered as your brain was blank, you didn’t know what you should say to her.

“You made me worried so much. Did you and Chunji argue? He wouldn’t talk to me either” Mrs Lee sighed. “Come back home, We all miss you and I’m sure Chunji does as well. Hmm?”

“E-Eomonim. I- I can-“

“Okay! Lets go!” Mrs Lee grinned as she pulled you with her into the car.

“Ani, Eomonim I was meant to say I-“ You said as you gave up saying what you were about to say as Mrs Lee was too happy and excited about taking you home.

 

When you two arrived at the house, Mrs Lee quickly got off the car excitedly. She grabbed your hand tightly as she led you into the house. When you walked into the house all the maids smiled brightly at you. They were all glad to see you again.

“A-Annyeonhaseyo.” You bowed as you smiled slightly before walking ahead with Mrs Lee.

The maids stared at you as you walked in. Their smiles slowly dropped as they saw how different you were acting, they could sense something probably happened but they don’t know what it was.

 

“Let’s go see Chunji, he will be surprised to see you home again. He missed you so much.” Mrs Lee laughed as you nodded slightly.

*He’ll probably go mad at me again after the incident.* You thought as you took deep breathes in to calm you fast beating heart. The closer you were to your room, the more frightened you were. For some reason your body was shaking in fear and you could sense that something wasn’t right.

“E-Eomonim. I don’t think Chunji’s back home yet… cause you know, he’s always late. I’m always home earlier than him.” You shivered, hoping she will fall for you excuses from seeing Chunji.

“I saw his trainers in the front door. He’s already back home waiting for you!” Mrs Lee laughed as she reached her hand towards the knob of the door.

“Eomonim!” You said loudly, wanting to stop her from opening the door but it was too late. She opened the door as her smile dropped.

You stood there frozen staring at Mrs Lee but from the corner of your eyes you saw two figures standing inside the room. You quickly turned your head to the left as you were greeted by Chunji and Sieun; kissing.

“C-Chunji…” Mrs Lee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter