Bipolar.

My Heart Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the whole day at home, you and Chunji's been avoiding each other, but you were mostly the one that avoided him. Chunji was still mad about what happened last night, but he felt furious that you were also trying to avoid him and you didn't make any eye contact with him at all, since the start of the day you woke up.

 

"Yah!" Chunji shouted at you as you ignored him and continued doing your own things. "I'm talking to you!"

You sighed and turned your body to face him, but you still didn't make any eye contact with him. "W-What?"

"Why are you avoiding me?" He asked.

"I'm not." You said

"You are!" He pulled your arm so your face would face him, but you kept looking away. "See you're avoiding me."

"I-I'm not." You said, taking a step away from him. "I'm busy, I don't have the time to talk." You turned to leave without making any eye contact with him.

"SooYeon." Chunji said softly as you stopped walking. "About yesterday... I just want to say-"

"I understand... I'm sorry for making you angry and I never knew this arranged marriage will cause a big problem. I promise you that I'll leave as soon as we go into university next year and... And I'll never appear infront of you again-" You said as Chunji spun your body round to face him and hugged you.

 

You felt your breathe stop breathing as he hugged you all of a sudden, and your heart was beating rapidly. His hug felt warm and comfortable, you wanted to hug him back, but you stopped yourself and stood still.

 

"What if I told you to stay and not leave after we go to university?" He said.

"N-Nae?"

"I'm sorry about yesterday... I got angry at you for such a stupid reason, and what I said yesterday, don't take it to heart." He explained, still hugging onto you.

"Oppa, gwenchana... Jinjja, gwenchana." You smiled, patting him on the back.

"You're not angry at me?" He asked. Breaking the hug and looked at you.

"Forgive and forget. Although I was angry, but whatever happens I have to forgive what you did and forget about it." You smiled.

*Forgive and forget. Such a silly girl. It's been ages since I've seen that sweat smile of hers.* Chunji thought, ruffling your soft brown hair.

"Why are you ruffling my hair?" You chuckled, brushing your hair with your fingers cause Chunji messed it up a little.

"Cause it's fun mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter