Secret Agreement.

My Heart Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mrs Lee noticed how bored you and Chunji were so she suggested that Chunji take you a tour round the house.

“Son, Why don’t you give Soo Yeon a tour round the house? Since we’re talking a lot of boring stuff.” Mrs Lee laughed.

“Ehh?... Sure, I don’t mind.” Chunji replied, looking up from his iPad. “Come on Soo Yeon, shall I give you a tour round this big house?”

“Yeah, that’ll be great!” You smiled as you got up from the sofa.

“Let’s go upstairs then.” He smiled back, grabbing you softly on your wrist.

Your heart suddenly skipped a beat as he held your wrist, because it was the first time a boy had hold your wrist. *My heart just skipped a beat? … ahh~.. I hope I’m not blushing haha* You thought.

 

Chunji lead you upstairs to his room, he opened his room door and pulled you in after him. He let go of your wrist and sat down on the sofa.

“Sit down.” He said coldly pointing to the sofa.

You sat down and asked. “Why are we sitting down, thought we were going to take a tour round the house?”

“No, why should I waste my time doing that?” He said as he started playing on his iPad again.*How can Mum make me marry someone like her, she’s not pretty like all the girls I’ve seen before.*

 

You stood up and walked towards the door, “Then I guess I should go back downstairs if we’re not going to take a tour round the house or do anything.” You said.

“Sit back down.” He commanded.

You listened to him and sat back down. “So are we just going to sit here in silence?”

“..Ugh, when are you going to stop asking me questions? I don’t get why I’m getting married to someone like you. So annoying! If a girl marries me they should at least be pretty, y or rich, and you’re none of them.” He moaned.

 

*Bwo?!… Thought he was nice, but I guess I was wrong. How can he say that about me. So annoying!* “Well I’m sorry that I’m not pretty, y or rich as you wanted. Do you think I want to get married?! No, so would you stop about it.” You shouted annoyingly.

“Oh, Are you shouting at your future husband right now? Cause if you do, you’re not going to enjoy your life in living with me.” Chunji smirked. “Also you should be happy to marry me cause every girl in Seoul wants to marry me, I’m rich, handsome and I have everything that people wants.”

 

You rolled your eyes. “Even if I’m not shouting at you I can already tell that my life with you won’t be enjoyable and you’re saying every girl in Seoul wants to marry you? Isn’t that a bit over exaggerating?... seriou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter