Piano.

My Heart Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you walked into the classroom with Chunji everyone was staring at you two, slightly surprised that you two were actually walking to class together for once. You gulped and lowered your head whilst shaking your hand off Chunji's and quickly walked over to your desk until HeeRin pulled you down next to her empty seat.

 

"What's wrong?" You frowned at HeeRin.

"Ah nothing." She smirked, leaning closer to you as you leaned away from her. "What happened last night then? Did you two have fun? Did you give him the present?-"

 

You covered Hee Rin's mouth with your hand, not wanting her to ask you more question or to say out loud about Chunji's present.

You sighed. "I didn't give him the present."

"What? Why? You used all your money to just get that expensive watch!" She shouted, as you quickly looked at Chunji, wondering if he had heard HeeRin.

"Yah! Lower your voice. I couldn't give it to him... Because Sieun had already got him one." You said as you looked down at your hands while playing around with the buckle on your bag.

"She got the same watch as you? How is that possible, she probably knew you got him it so-"

"Ani, it's just a coincident. I-It's common to get a guy a wrist watch..right?" You said, not really certain about what you had just said.

"SooYeon-ah, it can't be a coincident. Trust my senses. But Chunji's still dating her even though he's married to you?"

You nodded. "Chunji Oppa said he has his own plans.. And told me to trust him because he realised the person he likes is me?"

HeeRin chuckled. "So that's why he's starting to treat you better?"

"Yeah." You mumbled while glancing at Chunji again to make sure he wasnt listening. "But I don't know if I should trust him?... All this doesn't feel right to me."

Hee Rin narrowed her eyes at Chunji. "I just hope this husband of yours really know what he's doing. If he hurts you, I will help get revenge for you."

"Thank you, but let's just keep a close eye on this? Maybe nothing bad will happen after all." You smiled, as you stood up and walked to your desk. Still unsure if everything was going to be alright and whether you should really trust Chunji.

 

❤️❤️❤️

 

As you were on your way back to the classroom from the toilet, you came pass the music room to hear someone playing piano, to your curiosity, you quietly walked towards the door; Opening it slightly to see L.Joe playing the piano.

 

You walked in quietly, trying to not disturb him, but the door was making creaking sounds as you entered, making L.Joe look up from the piano to see you tiptoeing in.

 

You laughed in embarrassment. "Sorry for bothering you.."

"It's alright." He smiled as you walked towards him.

"You're really good at the piano. I was wondering who it was when I was outside." You said, as you sat next to L.Joe on the piano stool.

"No

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter