Realization.

My Heart Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello! 

I'm sorry if the storylines going a bit too fast... but I don't have the time to update now and I really want to finish this fanfic.. So I wanted to apologize and give a heads up that the storyline might be devloping a bit faster?... ><

Chunji stared at the poster in his hand for minutes, he was angry at you but at the same time he felt that the pictures weren’t real. Perhaps it was photoshopped or it was a misunderstanding camera angle and that you and L.Joe really didn’t kiss each other. *Did you really do this?* He wondered in thoughts before Sieun interrupted him.

 

“Oppa~” She cooed. “Stop looking at the poster, it hurts my heart to not see your smile. Let’s go on a date, shall we?” She smiled as she rested her head on his shoulder.

“Date?”

“Nae, we haven’t been spending much time or go on a date together for a long time. Let go!” She grinned as she pulled Chunji along with him.

 

Following Sieun’s guidance, Chunji looked lifeless. Everything that happened this morning couldn’t stop running about in his mind. He hated you, he felt betrayed by you and L.Joe but at the same time he didn’t want to hate both of you because one was his wife and the other was his best friend.

 

♥♥♥

 

Whilst everyone was heading home, you were inside the school library, slumped on the chair as you stared at the pile of books infront of you. It was impossible for you to concentrate in studying as the incident from today kept running through your mind. There wasn’t much people in the library, which was good for you as you could finally have some quiet time, however, after getting drenched in the cold rain this morning it was best for you to go home but you decided that staying in here was a better idea than facing an angry Chunji at home.

 

*What am I suppose to do now?...I’m such a bothersome and useless* You thought as you stared at your backpack on the chair next to you. Reaching into your bag you pulled out a brown A4 envelope, clenching it tightly in your hand. “The thing I wished would never happen is here.”

 

*Flashback to this morning*


When you got out the car you felt an umbrella shading you from the rain, you quickly turned round as your smile dropped.

“S-Sieun?” You mumbled. “What-“

“Can we talk for a minute?” She said in a soft voice which was bizarre as she had never spoken to you in that tone of voice. You nodded in agreement as she led you into the side of the school estate; where no one could see you two.

“What is it that you want to talk about?” You asked as she stared around her for a few seconds, making sure that no one was actually there spying on you two.

“This.” She shoved a brown A4 envelop into your hands as you stared at it in confusion.

“What is this?” You asked.

“Stop asking questions. Just open it. Stop making me and Chunji have a hard time.” She said annoyingly.

You gulped as your hands were shaking when you slowly pulled out the A4 paper inside the envelop. Your entire body froze like ice. “D-Divor-“

“Divorce agreement documents.” Sieun said slowly while emphasizing each word so you could hear her properly. “Oppa told me to give you this, don’t give him a hard time. You know this day was going to come. He never ever wanted you as his wife, so mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter