Waiting.

My Heart Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You sat on the ground with your back leaning against the gate. It’s already been 20 minutes of waiting for Chunji, and now its 10:20pm.

 

 “Is he ever coming back? It’s past 10 o’clock already.” You sighed as a car stopped in front of you. You quickly sat up and watched the car door open. A black figure came out of the car, you couldn’t see their face but you knew it was Chunji. He walked over to you with a smile plastered across his face.

“Why are you sitting on the floor? You’ve been waiting ages for me?” He asked, looking into your eyes as he crouched down in front of you.

“N-No, I took the b-bus here so I just arrived 5 minutes ago.” You lied, as you looked away from his gaze. *Why did I lie to him?... He's smiling happily at me right now, guess he had great fun with ...Sieun *

“Arrived 5 Minutes ago? Hmm, that’s good, atleast I didn’t have to wait for you again.” He smiled.

You smiled back weakly. “Let’s go inside, Eomeoni’s probably waiting for us.” You got up from the floor and opened the gate doors to go in, but Chunji pulled you back, stopping you from going in.

 

You tilted your head sideways with a confused look. “What are you doing?”

Chunji looked down at your hand and his hand. You also followed Chunji’s eyes to your hands, then he lifted your hand up and interlocked it with his hand.

Your eyes widened as your heart was beating fast from the skinship. “W-Why are we h-holding h-hands?” You stuttered.

“To show that we’re like a real married couple, holding hands together?” Chunji said, in a duh tone.

You nodded as he led you inside the house.

 

When you two went inside the house, Mrs Lee was sitting in the living room waiting for you guys.

“SooYeon and my son Chan Hee. How was your day? Did you enjoy it?” Mrs Lee asked, while linking arms with you.

“It was fun, C-Chunji Oppa took me to Namsan Tower.” You smiled as you looked at Chunji.

“Yeah, We both had a fun time together.” Chunji said. “So we’ll be going upstairs now, Umma goodnight.” He gave his mum a light kiss on the cheek.

“Yeah, Sleep well Eomeoni.” You bowed, as Chunji led you upstairs.

“Wait, I’ll walk you two upstairs.” She suggested, walking beside you. “SooYeon-ah, I’m glad that you had fun today, I was worried that our Chunji didn’t take you anywhere.” She laughed as she suddenly noticed that you weren’t wearing the couple Tee. “Why aren’t you wearing the couple Tee?”

“N-Nae?” You said, noticing that you weren’t wearing the couple Tee. “Errm..”

 

Chunji was also looking at you, worried that his mum might

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter