Chapter 8

Destined to Meet

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

“Thank you Sooyoung,” I hold her hands and gave her a small blue heart keychain.

 

“I bought it at the mall just before I off from there. I got mine too,” I showed her mine, a small red heart keychain.

 

“Ah,” she bowed her head, placed her both hands to her back neck, and opened her necklace. She inserted her keychain to her necklace and locked it back to her neck.

 

“Ah that’s a good idea! I want to do the same too.”

 

“Let me help you” she ordered help.

 

“Okay.” I bowed my head so that it easy for her to opened my necklace. Sooyoung thank you for love me.

 

“Okay, it’s done.” She said. “It’s look great when you’re wearing it baby.” She placed the keychain on her right palm, while the left arm slowly my hair.

 

I hugged her tightly. “I want time stop Sooyoung. I want we stand like this forever. ”

 

She patted my back softly. “Don’t stop thinking of me then the world would be yours forever,” she said calmly. I released my hug.

 

“You’re so sweet Sooyoung.” she smiled.

 

“But you’re sweeter. Come on. Enter the house now. Take a bath and go to sleep. You must be very tired are you?” she pushed my jokingly until I stepped my basement.

 

“Shu… enter the house now,” she said playfully. I turned my back and lip-read her words.

 

I love you Kwon Yuri. And she showed numbers with her fingers. 1437.

 

I love you too Choi Sooyoung. I entered the door and spied her through the window. She stand still in front of my door and smiled. Her hands grabbed the keychain and walk away from there.

 

I stared at the sky, drinking my favourite coffee when I got message from her.

 

The beautiful day, How sparkling it was, When we made the promise of our love.

 

I replied her message and send it to her. Ah, it’s done.

 

I placed my palm on my necklace and hold it tightly.

 

You’ve become my light when I was like the lonely star that lost its light in the dark.

 

 

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 

I took out my hand phone from my pocket after received the new message.

 

You’ve become my light when I was like the lonely star that lost its light in the dark.

 

I put it back to my pocket back. I stared at the sky; there was no sign of snowing fall tonight. I looked at my watch.

 

Oh, I must go fast or I got no chance to see it tonight.

 

I took out my car key and unlocked the door, with a little bit stunt effect I slightly jumped into the front seat and closed the door, buckle up the belt and drove away from there.

 

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!

 

I screamed to the end of my lungs, gasped for air and repeated it again

.

I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!

 

People around the beach walked away from there. Some were talking to their couple; smirked with my words while others relatively quiet. I sat on the cliff and threw the rocks to the dark sea.

 

I waited for the great moment; the moment where my dream will come true. Broadcast stated yesterday that full moon is tonight and shooting star will appear around…. NOW!

 

I waited for the coming of the miracle. The moon appeared in round shape and its light brightens the sky of the night. I grabbed my hands tightly and closed my eyes.

 

Please let me meet my soul, my love and my heart tonight.

 

I sighed. I know it sound ridiculous, it sound childish, but I really desperate. I kind of jealous with every couple present here; they grabbed their hands together, drew on the sand, took pictures and so on.

 

 I kicked every rock on my sight and walked away from there.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Nobody’s POV

 

She watched her enemy since this morning. She snapped every single angle of her enemy with her Polaroid. She took her knife and played with the end of the knife.

 

I want you to enjoy your day before I take off your life.

 

She looked one of the pictures and smirked.

 

I want to wait the right time to attack you, please just be patient okay?

 

She watched her for a long time and now she thought that she was ready enough to act now. She tied her long hair. She wore black gloves and cap and covered herself with mask. She pulled herself up from her car and made her way to attack now. It was not many steps to get closer to her target.

 

 

 

I'm really sorry for super duper late reply...connection around my place is getting poor and it is hard for me to survive within last week *well...luckily I could live until now* ...thank you to all subscribers and welcome to my fic...feel free to comment after reading okay? thank you for your friend request and also all of your comments and suggestion...for those who read this fic for the first time once you feel attracted with this fic feel free to subscribe...