Chapter 15

Destined to Meet

Sooyoung’s POV

 

The lunch hour is one of my restful times. After that there will be a long queue of panel model and commercials concept in my office which had once been the most exhausted works that I ever did.

 

Taking pictures, decide the best angle of the shoot, brightness of the studio,managing the themes of the commercials, explaining the pose to the models and editing the pictures.

 

I took out the envelope which was given by Hyoyeon yesterday. Hhmmm….the angle of the pictures is impressive, evidence is clear in the pictures, the photographer sure use the laser Polaroid.

 

Among all of the pictures, the note on the mirror attracts me the most. Written with lipstick, bloody red colour (I kind of familiar of the colour because the glowing red of the lipstick is usually use for the vampire concept for photo shoot), the message is obviously full of anger and revenge.

 

I HAD SUFFERED FOR A LONG TIME AND IT IS TIME TO SHARE WITH YOU. ONE BY ONE WITH THE GENTLE OF THE SLOWLY PASSING TIME YOU WILL GETTING PAINER AND PAINER. YOU’LL COMING UP NEXT.

 

“Miss Choi, can I come in?” unrecognized voice (yet it sounds familiar in the same time too) from the outside of my office asked. I kept all the pictures into the envelope and placed it under my drawer.

 

“Who is that?”

 

“It’s me Krystal,” the voice answers. I slapped my forehead mentally. Duh no wonder you sound familiar.

 

She’s my new assistance; Yuri is the one who in charge for keeping my appointments but seemed she still in the hospital and more and more project are coming up this month so the Director considered sending part-time assistance for me and here she is.

 

“Please come in,” she opened the door, dressing in black A-shaped skirt and red blouses, while holding white file.

 

“Miss Choi is I disturbing your lunch time?” she pushed the door, enter my room which was my studio and went to my table.

 

“Good of you to come, Krystal. I thought I had a dose of overexposed flash and light because of the shoot just now but it’s nothing more than common demands, with brighter background to make their models’ skin fair and lovely in the commercials.” I gave several photos to her.

 

“Now, in your opinion, among all of the photos which one is suitable for the commercial?”

 

She smiled. It was a pleasant kind of smile which set his dark-brown eyes alight.She was a good looking fellow when she smiled.

 

“Every pictures are perfect Miss Choi!” she said with full of excitement, “Your pictures are impressive and brilliant.”

 

“You think so?”

 

“I like the way you’ve put in those light towards the model. The fairness of their skin does not seem fade; instead it looks really natural and balanced,” she said,“no niggling.”

 

“What?” I laughed at her, surprised by her last comment, “no niggling?”

 

“No, I don’t mean to say it miss,” now she bowed, her face blushed and even her ears were getting red.

 

“I’m glad you came. You make me feel quite well again. Do you know something about photography?”

 

“I only know taking selca pictures and my family,” she said.

 

“Hahaha oh my, you know how to brighten my day. You know how to jokes around. Excuse me for a second,” I bowed taking my favourite Polaroid in my drawer.

 

I stood and took a picture of her, “smile Krystal,” and she did. Few seconds later her photo came out, I blew the photo a little bit and then take a look at it, “you looks adorable here Krystal,” and I showed it to her.

 

She nodded, “even I myself can’t take such a wonderful picture like you miss.”Krystal’s face flushed slightly.

 

“Stop ‘miss’ here ‘miss’ there. I feel very awkward. Just call me Sooyoung okay?” I took the file from her and placed it on my table; “I guess for the next two hours is free right?” she nodded.

 

“Well then what are we waiting for? Let’s go for lunch shall we?”

 

“I’d like to,” answered Krystal. “Thanks very much. You are terribly kind to me.”

 

“Glad to have seen you comfortable with me,” I said.

 

We went down the lift and walked to the entrance. We get into my car and I drove round,searching the place we had our lunch in the metropolitan city of Seoul.

 

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

On one of the rare afternoon when Taeyeon could be free of works and editing she would be going to my office. I watched my clock on the wall; it 11.45 am but Taeyeon is not around, even I did not see her shadow.

 

Where are your Taeyeon? Are you really busy right now?

 

Usually Taeyeon is the one who guiding the door;watching me closed the files and turned off the computer and took my beg,grabbed my hands as we walked together to her car, she will be the one who opened the door, bowed like a prince carrying his princess to the carriage.

 

I closed my computer and turned off the switch in the office and walked to Taeyeon’s office.

 

Taeyeon,you had to prepare your reasons why even in this time you didn’t show up in my office.

 

As I closed the door, I could feel arms wrapped around my waist and head landing on my right shoulder.

 

“Is my Tiffany ready for the lunch?” the voice said. I took off her hands, pushed away her head from my shoulder and walked away from there.

 

“Whoa hold on Tiffany. Are you mad?” Taeyeon questioned response fired up my anger.

 

I turned my head, “Well what do you think?”

 

Taeyeon raised her hands, “Okay I admit I was late. And I want to say I’m so sorry. Today is the beginning of the month, of the year, so it’s not something surprised I got lots of works to do. What I’m trying to say is it really LOTS,” her voice raised, stress on the word ‘lots’more.

 

She held my hand for a moment and laughed, “Tiffany,you must know this. Just close your eyes and imagine. Or you drink your favourite Americano and sat on your cushion chair and closed your eyes. The moment you miss me you must remember this, I miss you too. Even though I’m not always by your side,” she placed my hand to her chest, “You know this thing right? That you’re the reason why the biggest smiles on my face can be seen every day and my friends have to ask me why I’m smiling so big and wide.”

 

I laughed as I heard her last sentence. She never fails to make me cheer. I feel touch by her words, by her touch and by her warm smile. She never fails to make me proud to have her in my life.

 

“Tiffany,” she held another hand of mine, “my arms are empty because I can’t hold you, my eyes are hurting because I can’t see you and my heart is breaking because I’m not with you. Let’s go for lunch shall we? Let’s put away all the suspicious and resentful feelings in you and enjoy every single time together.”

 

I grabbed her hands tighter and we walked outside of the building and went to the parking lot. Taeyeon took out her keys from her handbag and unlocked the car, opened the door for my seat side. Taeyeon,I love you not because of whom you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.