Chapter 21

Destined to Meet

 

Sooyoung’s POV

“Unnie,” Krystal waved her hands while grabbing Jessica, “are you wait for a long time?” I shook my head. “Not at all Krystal,are both you ready to ride my car?”

Krystal nodded, “yeah unnie. I never saw your car actually. Remember the time we visited Yuri unnie?” I nodded. “You used to say that you have huge car company that everyone can ride and I jumped like crazy when heard it. Then you asked me to stand at the road side, waving at the coming taxi cab. Are we riding a taxi this time too?”

I laughed and smiled. “Krystal, don’t you worry.This time the plat number of the car is registered under my name. You know what does it mean?”

She smiled and clapped her hands in the sametime, “well what are we waiting for unnie? Come on.”



I buckled up my safety belt, sitting on the driver chair while Krystal sat beside me. Krystal had asked Jessica whether she wants to sit in front but all she got is the cold icy eyes from Jessica.

“I think you trying to say no right?” and yet smile could appeared on Krystal’s face. Oh my little girl, you’re sure really a tough girl you know that? I envy you Krystal.

“Are you ready for the ride?” I looked at Krystal while she buckled up her belt, “Aye aye…captain,” she said; rising her hand and showing a salute sign. I turned my head to the back side, “are you ready Jessica?” she buckled up her belt and stared – okay I’m feel chilly right now.

“What are you waiting for unnie? Start the engine.” She said while pressing on the MP3 in my car. The song ‘Mr Taxi’played and she sang along with every line she knew. “Your car is cool unnie.Could you give me chance to ride on your car again next time?”

“You’re my assistance, Krystal. Assistance had to stick around with their manager. Yes you can’ anytime, anywhere you want.” I started the engine and we went off to…

Guess who’s the one I send home first?



“There unnie just stop over there.” Krystal pointing at the empty parking located under the huge tree. I drove slowly and stopped the car. She opened the door, “thank you unnie for the ride. I’m having so much fun today. Goodbye Sooyoung unnie. Goodbye Jessica unnie,” she said while waving her hand.

I waved at her, sneaking stared at Jessica through the side mirror – she just sat and crossed her hands but she smiled and nodded her head – and I gave Krystal 50,000 won. “This is the reward for be a good girl Krystal. Thank you for everything.” Krystal tried to refuse but I grabbed her hand, placed the money on her palm and her hair.

“Thank you, unnie. Bye unnie, see you tomorrow.”She stepped out from the car and closed the door.

Then all of the sudden Jessica opened the door beside her and stepped out from the car. Before I had any chance to ask – what are you doing – she opened the front door and sat; closed the door and buckled up the safety belt. I looked through the mirror; even I could read the ‘what happen just now’ face from Krystal but she just smiled and continued walking.

The silent lasted for a few seconds. “What are you waiting for? Already forgot the location of my house? Start the engine NOW!”I tried to control the shaking of my hands as I turned the engine on; surprise on her sudden command.



As soon as we arrived in front of her house, she opened the door immediately and walked to the balcony of her house. I opened the door right next to me and shouted her name, “Jessica!” but she did not turned her head or even stopped.

I walked, grabbed her hand and turned her around, “Jessica what’s wrong with you?” She pulled her hand; trying to release her hand from me. “Nothing wrong Sooyoung. Do I look like there’s something wrong?”

“Well, yeah,” I said, “you even didn’t smile to everyone in the restaurant, the crews, my team and even Krystal. You didn’t talk anything today.”

“You really want to know the problems?” she suddenly raised her voice, “are you really want to know? You want to know the answer? The answer is you, Sooyoung! You’re my main problem you know!” she stepped forward while pointing her finger on my chest; causing me to step backward.

Huh? Did I do something wrong? 

“You and all of your actions and care and eyes and touch and everything. You really make me nervous when you are around you know that? You treat everyone around you nicely and even you gave fees to Krystal whilst you’re the one who drove her home. You even visited your girlfriend in the hospital and left me home alone just like that that day,” she suddenly burst into tears.

“Now I know that’s the reason why you leave me that day? Why Sooyoung! Why!” she hit my chest, “why you treat people around you nicely? Why are you so kind-hearted? Why do you need to do that? You make me look bad in front of everyone. You make me fall in….” her iris suddenly rolled up and her knees were unable to stand still; causing her to collapse. I catch her – kneeling - just before she fell to the ground.

Jessica – I slapped her face gently – Jessica.Are you okay? – I placed my back palm on her forehead – no wonder she’s not in the mood today.

I took her – just like the bridal style – and opened the door of Jessica’s house.